Hot or Not

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">Brat./OutofTen
Kids like you are the reason I hate children.
<i></i>

And you are...?/OutOfTen

Who are you again? I don't think I've met you... Which means you're not worth my time.

OrphanOutOfTen
Life can be tough for orphans.
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

Kate/OutOfTen

Kate's my team captain, and a friend of mine. :) So you better treat her nicely. Or... :r

ThirteenOutOfTen
Damn, I miss the time I was your age.​

healer/10
dont talk to me. healers especially pregnant healers remind me of the inevitable approach of motherhood. an approach i want to waylay.

Seriously?/Outoften
Don't be rude to healers just because you weren't 'protective'. Wow.

Beautiful/10

You're a very pretty girl,and luckily for you, you seem to actually have some brains to go with it. I won't be there when you start, but enjoy Hogwarts.

LosingItOutOfTen
No more little-miss-perfect. Why do I have a feeling we'll see each other soon?​

Abandoned/10
I know what it's like to be abandoned by your family. Make the most of it to prove to them that they aren't worth you.

UnhappilyPregnant?//OutOfTen
I'd say this is going to be a big change but not the end of the world. I'm sure you'll love that baby when he/she is born

SuchABoreOutOfTen
Get out, have some fun. Party hard. You live too studiously.
Which, in my very humble opinion, is a bad thing. Don't judge.​

Yo OLD//out of ten
Thirteen? More like Thirty? Call me when you get choke with your spoon.

creeperoutoften
so you'll be dating 18 year old's even when you're 50, right?

Vegan/10
How can you live without meat? but you can still eat ice cream right? That isn't meat.

Pregnant Werewolf / 10

That must be incredibly difficult for you. But a child is a wonderful thing to have. Good luck, I hope that the birth goes well and that there aren't any complications. Fingers crossed for you!

WidowedOutOfTen
Well, well, my father lost my mom years ago. I feel sorry for your kids - if you have any.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back