Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello,

Unfortunately, a major datacenter network issue on our external host has caused severe downtime for HNZ - including all domains no longer connecting appropriately.

This turn of events may feel all too familiar to many of you. Fortunately, we do have (albeit limited) access to the board via this temporary URL.

I will stay apprised of the situation with our host and hope everything will be back to normal as soon as possible.

All the best,

~Nick

Uhuh, I hope everything will be alright as soon as possible! Good luck with all the issues.

As of twenty minutes ago, our hosting provider has informed me that a resolution is beginning - and that our hosting may work and stop working, or not work at all depending on the location of users.
As such, I will not be changing things back until a full solution has been come to. However, the domain will likely direct to the board appropriately at this time for the majority of users.

They seem to have gotten thing under control on their end, so I have flipped all the switches and turned all the knobs to set things back to normal on our end.

Thanks for your patience, everybody.
Now the question is: Do I email spam everybody again?

I wonder how many people out there get the HNZ emails and think what is this spam? Must be that ole Nick messing around with stuff again :p

... o_O Except that emails never go out when I'm messing around with things. Emails go out when things beyond my control occur that people need to know about, the site birthday, and sorting. C'est tout.

I like the mails It keeps me informed about stuff happening to the site. I had this link already copied into my favourits in my internet browser.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back