Honeymoon

Cloe grinned, "I don't know maybe you" she said, sliding down the ladder and coming over to him.

Cloe laughed, "no silly goose i was looking for you to come in here" she said, pulling away.

Cloe wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him close. "yeah but you are big enough for me" she said ,smiling

Cloe grinned as she started to unbutton Junior shirt, "Junior remember when I first met your family?" she asked, giggling knowing what she was gonna do.

Cloe stood up and tackled Junior, "ha i can still get you down when i want oh and your brother and cousin aren't even here to see me do it" she said, giggling at him.

Cloe kissed him back, "and you haven't tackled yet" she said, giggling at him.

Cloe giggled, "i Love you MR. GREEN " she said, kissing him.

Cloe grinned, "hmmm i don't know Junior what shall we do?" she asked, knowing she was thinking of a lot of things

Cloe grinned at the truth she already had Junior top of. "yeah so can i" she said, kissing his chest.

Cloe felt goosebumps, "hmmm the couch is more comfortable" she said, smiling at him.

Cloe smiled, "you know the answer to that one" she said, standing up.

Cloe grinned, "yeah but your always comfier" she said, kissing him but standing up and hooking her fingers in his belt loop. "so soon you'll be leaving me for a meeting." she said, kissing his chest.

Cloe smiled, "yeah and you promise to send me an owl everyday?" she asked, him knowing she was gonna miss him dearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back