Honeymoon

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe couldn't believe her eyes as Junior had the flat decroated as they got home instead of going somewhere they decided to stay home and spend a few days by themselfs which ment no one but them. " I love you Junior" she whispered, as she kissed his lips.

Cloe smiles at him. "yeah finally i'm a Green" she says, running her hands down the front of his shirt by which she had unbuttoned.

Cloe smiled against Junior lips. "I love you babe" she whispered, as he lead her to the room.

Cloe shivered and kissed his cheek then his lips. "ha i didn't miss my target" she said, smiling at him making the old joke they used to say all the time.

Cloe did the same to him. "what?" she asked, giggling at his laugh oh how she loved him when he laughed. "so junior you never told me if you made to into the death eaters" she said, smiling at him.

Cloe giggled, "yeah" she said, as she laid her head back to allow him more access.

Cloe smiled as she kissed Junior, "Junior, when is the meeting?" she asked, kissing his lips.

Cloe breathed a sigh of release. "how long will it be and where will it be?" she asked, hoping he wasn't going to far away.

Cloe frowned, "not even your wife?" she asked, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

Cloe frowned, "awww man i wanted to know" she said, giving Junior a tickle on his stomach.

Cloe continued to tickle him, "omg i finally got your ticklish spot yeah" she said, smling at him and continued as she kissed his lips.

Cloe giggled, "haha i found it and you still haven't tried to tickle me" she joked with him kissing him again.

Cloe giggled and tried to get him to stop, "Junior hey come on not fair" she said, as he kept tickling she kissed his lips to try and stop him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back