Honeymoon

Junior moved so he was kissng er stomach instead of tickling it. Then he slowly move up her body to her lips, kissing her the whole way. When he finally got to her lips, he stayed there for what felt like ages.

Hour later Cloe head laid on Junior chest as he was sleeping she smiled at the thought of her being here forever. She sat up and went to the kitchen to start breakfast for it was already ten o clock in the morning.

Cloe smiled, "hey babe thought you be asleep little longer" she said, turning to kiss him and ruffle his hair.

Cloe smiled at him, "you sure it was the food you heard?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Cloe shook her head, "maybe i can change that thought" she whispered, as she began to kiss him.

Cloe grinned, " i think i can handle that" she said, running her hands over his chest and kissing his lips a little harder.

Cloe decided to do something she removed her hands pulled away from Junior and went back to cooking. "hmm" she said, ignoring him.

Cloe didn't turn, "hmm i guess it was" she said, frowing at the food then tossing a look at Junior.

Cloe smiled as she tilt her head back farther to give ihm better access.

cloe grinned, "breakfast is ready" she said, smiling at him and kissing his lips.

Cloe came out took the plate to him and sat right beside him, "so...." she said, giggling at the way she was sitting.

Cloe giggled again, "so.... hmm how breakfast?" she asked, giving him a kiss on the cheek since she couldn't reach his lips.

Cloe rolled her eyes went to the libaray to start a new book. She didn't hear Junior come in.

Junior finished his plate and chucked it in the washing bowl before swishing his wand to make it clean itself. He walked into his library after Cloe and smiled as he saw her looking at the books. "What you looking for??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back