Honey and Sulphur

--Arnost truly thought that the man before him now would end up dying soon, as he could see death lingering over the two of them like buzzards in a desert. It was inevitable, but Arnost welcomed his end of time with open arms. He never once cared about death, and he was not about to fear it now. Arnost looked like a fearsome being, like a bat out of hell, Arnost moved quickly to dodge the first spell but the second one hit him. But barely, right in the arm, but it did not seem to phase him at all. He simply moved toward Alphonse, and looked at him dead in his eyes. There was an evil look about his eyes, like he was going to see Alphonse until the moment he died. Arnost stated, "Are you moronic, blood traitor? Nicolette probably is not dead. She is a fighter, and if she was, you'd have Kalif to deal with; however, if you manage to survive tonight, do what you will to the family, but attempt to kill one descendant of ours, you won't live to see another being except the murderer who ends your life." To which Arnost was determined to see that it was indeed him that killed Alphonse tonight. He was craving another kill, and the bloodthirsty look never left those black eyes. The dark robes flowed around him, and he noticed that some others were coming in to help, not him or the side he was fighting on, but the side against Arnost and Theodore. Yet, not one flicker of fear, because behind him, he heard loud cracks as others apparated in. Arnost's lips curled into a dark smirk.

--"I do believe, Alphonse Snow, you have caused a war with my family against yours. Let's see who the weakest link here." Arnost twirled his two wands before he fired out another curse at him, and then a strong Expulso as well. Arnost was determined to make Alphonse die tonight, but he was not one to fire the Killing curse until he saw an opening, and Arnost did not just yet. He did not see it occur and would not until later. Once Alphonse is weakened, he would be glad to fire that beautiful, green curse. If only he had the time to take him over to the Zhefarovich Manor and tear him limp from limp, just to hear him screaming. Well, maybe Arnost will get to hear someone scream tonight, in agony and pain. Arnost hoped that it was Alphonse, as the older twin was surely pissed off.

--This came as no surprise to Axel Lastor Zhefarovich when he received word that there was going to be an attack. Well, not really an attack as much as there was going to be a straight up war. As future Head and also as the current Viscount, he had nothing else in mind but to go to France, in the Snow manor to assist his family in a large battle. Children being watched at the Zhefarovich Manor with the ghosts, everyone had to go unless they were unable that was against the laws of the family, which helped if someone was pregnant. Regardless, Axel had to be there. He apparated into the Snow Manor, and the scene before him was rather remarkable. More people flooding in, left and right, family he had not seen in a long time coming in from all three branches, though the darkest were the most feared, and that was the branch that he had descended from. However, his attention was not on Alphonse or anyone, but it was on the hand under the bookcase. That hand he could only recognize as Nicolette's. He rushed over to the bookcase, and he wondered why didn't anyone else think to vanish it, not even Nataliia. "Evanesco!" The bookcase vanished and he knelt down over Nicolette, whom seemed like a mess. Pulling out his lighter wand, he started to heal her for the most part, but there was some serious damage done to her stomach. Something there was wrong, but he managed to get her to the living state anyway. "You okay?"

--Asparuh was alerted by the wife of his twin brother's and he immediately alerted the family to arrive to the Snow manor for a battle. This would be the second war of his lifetime was about to begin. Asparuh rolled his black eyes and he hoped that he would not have anyone else die. Asparuh had been seeing the reflection on the death glass, but the only one he had not seen around the glass was Arnost. Asparuh did not want to lose another sibling, and Arnost was already there. Asparuh apparated to the Snow Manor in time to see the rest of the Zhefarovich family arrive. They went over to the scene and Asparuh narrowed his eyes on the two that were currently battling. Asparuh approached Arnost and he warned him, "Let me deal with Alphonse, brother. Let me deal with it." Asparuh turned his attention to three other members coming at him, but Asparuh just got out both of his wands and started on his own battle. He had never really battled in a long time, but things were getting rougher, and he did not even notice that Nicolette was harmed. However, he did make sure to not tell his son and future Patriarch, Kalif because he had his own duties at the school that mattered more. There was only going to be one death as far as the Patriarch was concerned. His eyes were dark, evil and determined, and it was scary to see him fight so many others, and have them just fall in defeat. Asparuh glanced around at his family fighting, before he threw a Snow over to the side like a rag doll.

--Hades apparated in the Snow Manor with Etoile is at his side. As soon as he landed in, there were battles going on everywhere. Hades smirked and he nodded over at Etoile, before he headed off after this one older Snow that was attacking the blonde Snow known as Gabrielle. Hades slipped on some brass knuckles before he took his fist and swung toward the Snow's head. Hades glanced down at Gabrielle, before he gets out the dagger, and he sliced the ropes from her ankles. His onyx eyes met with hers for a moment, before he smirked down at Gabrielle, an eerie smirk. Then he turned Isaac Snow, though did not know his name. Hades pointed the dagger at him before he uttered, "I would not even try it, not unless you too want to die along with Alphonse Snow." Hades also retrieved with his wand as well. A dagger and a wand, either way he could fight. Hades would love it if someone attacked him. He thought that someone should attack him at some point. Hades was rearing to go. He needed something like this anyhow. He was trying to not only make Etoile pregnant, but he was also just needing a fight other than with her. He needed another challenger. Hades had his eyes on this older Snow though. This was now his fighter.

Alphonse knew not to let his guard down when in a battle, but for some reason he found himself having issues on concentrating on the battle at hand. Everything else just seemed much more important to him right now and he wasn't sure why. Every breath he took and every event that went on passed him just seemed more important. Maybe it was because he was sensing that his time here was growing really short. He and Arnost were battling it out for their lives and Alphonse recognized that, but if he could help it he wasn't going to be the one that lost. He had no much to do and so much to finish so letting his life end now would be counterproductive. The words that came from the elder Death Eater's mouth made Alphonse snort in humor, since when did he become such a positive person. "Your one to talk Arnost. Nicolette isn't a fighter, she's a dirty rotten traitor no better than I, I'd be doing you all a favor by killing her off. I could care less about what Kalif has to say about it either, I'll deal with him later. Your daughter could have saved herself if she had just stayed out of the way, this was between me and my son. But apparently everyone else wants to see it as their problem too." Alphonse didn't understand why everyone felt that they needed to protect Theodore from him, Alphonse had been mistreating this boy far before they ever decided to get involved. Why wait until now to butt their heads in the situation. Especially when Theodore was old to take care of himself now. They could have intervened years ago which was impossibly annoying on Alphonse's part because he didn't have the energy to put up with all of them now. They were all turned against him by this point so there was too many people for him to deal with in the end and if he tried he'd probably hurt himself. Alphonse used Sectumsempra again and gave Arnost a cruel smirk, he'd be using this spell often as it would greatly help in weakening him. He used other spells to help counter some but for the most part Arnost was still doing better than him. He could hear lots of commotion going on behind him and he wondered what the hell those idiots were doing right now.

"I hardly call it a war between my family and yours if half of my family if against me as it is. If I have to kill you all than thats fine with me." The expulso hit Alphonse and knocked him back quite a bit aways. He nearly knocked heads with another member of his family but they dodged it. His body was aching from the hit but he wasn't going to let it get him down. He pushed himself up and stood just in time to cast Reducto at Arnost before another curse, and another. This had to be weakening him somehow. Then Alphonse noticed that sure enough members of the Zhefarovich family had shown up and were attacking the members of his family that supported him. Only one of his siblings seemed to be out there defending him as the others were nowhere to be seen or were fighting against their own family.

Nicolette couldn't be sure what had happened, all she remember was a great weight falling on her and now she was feeling like she had been crushed and torn up by something. Someone was healing her but it took a moment before she began to muster up enough strength to barely open her eyes. Her head turned and she saw Axel and his healing was, so he was the one she owed for keeping her alive. How long had she been trapped under that damned bookcase though. The damage to her broken bones, her guts and gashes, and even the pounding headache she had went way when Axel was finished, but the inside of her stomach felt like a runny mess. Nicolette turned her head to the side and spit out some blood that had been sitting in her mouth, it kept rising too. Like she was going to throw it up or something. "Do I look okay?" Nicolette asked sarcastically as she closed her eyes. Her body felt tired and she wanted to just pass out and if she was going to die, to let herself do it. That was how bad she felt. But knowing better than to let her family fight without at least trying to help, it would be weak and horrible of her. "Thank you Axel, I'm just in a lot of pain right now and I really wanna rip Alphonse's face off...so I'm a little cranky." Her voice cracked as she admitted the reasoning behind her attitude to him. If it hadn't been for him she might be dead right now so she felt bad for being so sarcastic and mean to him. Moments had ticked by and finally Nicolette shifted lightly and tried to sit herself up. But an immense pain shot though her stomach and she paled. There was no way she was going to be able to move was there? What had happened to the inside of her, she turned her head to Axel again and opened her eyes. "Axel will you help me up, I need to help out." There was no way she was going to miss this. Even if she did feel like she was going to pass out, or die. Axel had to help her up though if she was going to get anywhere. Nicolette wished that Kalif was here very badly, but he was busy and the last thing he needed was this kind of stress put on his shoulders.

Gabrielle's mouth dropped open when she saw some guy come up and hit her uncle upside the head roughly, and when Isaac fell to the side for a moment her eyes widened and turned to look at her savior. Then he pulled out a dagger and cut the ropes that had been binding her ankles. 'Dude this guy is a major looking creep. It looks like the family is starting to arrive now, I need to get in there.' Gabrielle nodded her head at the pale man before she stood herself up and headed into the main room. Now she could see that her step-father was here, some man she didn't know, and Nicolette was even uncovered from the bookshelf. Gripping her wand at her side she started to help the Zhefarovich's out with keeping the family members that supported her father at bay.

Isaac opened his mouth to say something to Gabrielle but before he could even get a single word out again her, he felt something knock him in the head painfully and he fell to the side, forced to grip his head and cry out in pain. It felt like someone had split his head open. Isaac carefully brought a hand to his head and felt around until he found the place where someone had made contact with his head. When he pulled his hand back he noticed blood was upon it. Whatever connected with his head had done some real damage. When he turned his head to look at whomever hit his head he raised an eyebrow at a pale looking man that was helping by cutting the ropes at Gabrielle's ankles. The bastard had freed her and without cause too. Isaac growled and pushed himself back up to a standing position before he summoned his wand to his hand rolled his eyes. "Says who? We'll just have to see about that." At the grand age of forty-four, Isaac knew quite a bit about magic and dueling so as long as this kid stuck to magic he'd have a good shot at knocking this boy out. Quickly, Isaac shot out Expulso, then charged forward to get a hold of the dagger so it couldn't be used against him.

Normally Etoile would protest to going anywhere with Hades as she still happened to hate his guts, well maybe not his guts, but she still disliked him a lot. Her hate had sort of waned away since he actually treated her decently, but he wasn't a little pansy about it like some men were. So he was respectful but forceful at the same time. Which was how Etoile liked it for the most part, but there was still a part of her that was angry at herself and angry at him for keeping her here. Being by his side for all eternity still didn't have an upside yet. But today she eagerly went with him because not only did she enjoy a good battle, but she seriously wanted to get out of the house a little bit. Since Etoile wasn't sure how bound that vow was she was a little afraid to venture too far away from Hades lest she die because of an accident or something. The inside of the Manor would have been much more grand as it was on the outside, people weren't inside destroying it. That was her first impression on this place. Soon enough Hades started to fight with one person and Etoile drifted off for a moment to view the bigger fights going on in this large ballroom type room. No one here knew her so now was the perfect chance for her to drift about. Her silvery green eyes were fixed on the battle scene until she felt someone grab her shoulder. Etoile turned her body around and narrowed her eyes at a tall man that she had never seen before. "Excuse me? Don't touch me." Etoile shoved him backward which he must not have liked because he pulled his wand out. Etoile pulled her own out and walked toward him. She'd teach him to be an ass to her just because she didn't like being touched.

--Arnost glanced down when he felt something rather cold on his shoulder and then his dark eyes went down and noticed that he was bleeding, and that Alphonse had gotten him. Arnost smirked and he wondered what was going through that man's mind right now. He wanted nothing more but to experience the power of Legilimency, if only he had bothered to learn it. Arnost clinched both wands still, and he could not help but laugh at the man's idiocy, "As far as I am concerned, a traitor would involve having impure children, with an animal. Be sure to look in the mirror before judging another. You are really off your rocker, kid. You are so insane and stupid right now, you are not the man or the Death Eater I used to know. Alphonse Snow, you would not have been involved in this with your son if you never signed over the agreement with the arranged marriage. So, he is part of our family, thus making it our issue. But enough talk." Arnost knew that Alphonse was really not really too much in it in that mind of his. How could he be? Attacking Theodore knowing everything, and then thinking about harming anyone that was under that protection. Arnost figured that Alphonse would not even know or need to know that Arnost was getting to be rather fond of Theodore anyway, and wanted him around to tend to his baby girl. Arnost needed someone to watch over Aleyha, especially now anyway. Arnost figured that once they were married, they would start trying to conceive. Chances were, she might be pregnant now.

--Arnost just rolled his eyes and thought that it would be impossible to explain it to an idiot anyway. He moved from the second Sectumsempra and he just shook his head. The fact that Alphonse was now injured, and the blood seemed to really be seeping out just told him that Alphonse did not have much time left here in this world. Arnost kept moving, while also firing out just more Sectumsempras and spells that were just hideous and highly Dark. Arnost was a fierce dueler, but he was not as good as Asparuh was, whom was really just knocking member after member out. Arnost was just firing another and another, determining to kill him before out of sheer evil, Arnost decided to call out, "Avada Kedavra!" though he was going to make it miss him on purpose. Just barely though. That might spice up the battle a little more. "Alphonse, give it all you have, because only one of us will come out the victor." Arnost would not stand to lose tonight, he would never. Arnost glanced around to see many of the others, and he would gladly see a lot of them fall tonight if they continued to fight. He wanted to get Alphonse out of the way right now anyway. And that was the most important part. Asparuh was not going to handle this one. This was Arnost's daughter and son involved, and possible grandchild. It was personal.

--Axel glanced down at her stomach, and figured that there was going to be some long term treatment to that anyway. She needed to set out of the fight. Axel was itching to get into the fight right now anyhow. He was amazed that Nicolette was able to move about and then was even more amazed that a bookcase was able to really get to the Death Eater. Axel smirked and he retorted, "Your mouth is certainly okay." She was being rather sarcastic, certainly she must be grateful that he saved her life anyway. That was what he was going for. Axel glanced over at Alphonse and Arnost, and he noticed that Arnost seemed to have the upper hand right now. Axel turned his eyes back to her golden eyes, and he put his hand on her upper back to help support her. She was probably in a lot of pain right now, and he needed to get her at least better so that Kalif won't skin him alive. Axel replied, "Arnost has Alphonse taken care of for right now. I am sure that Father will jump in and finish it off. You need to just rest right now. You won't be fighting right now. Nataliia, Aleyha, keep your eye on her and make sure that she doesn't do anything stupid. I need to get out there." As the Viscount, he was one of the most talented fighters. He went on ahead and got out into the action, leaving Nataliia and Aleyha to attend to Axel. Axel also spotted his twin brother fighting too, and was a little envious on how big of a body he was fit with, but Axel was a lot faster. He got to work, fighting off those that supported the idiot.

--The woman, or young girl that he had helped out went and joined the side that was ultimately going to win in the end. Hades glanced down at his bloodied white hand when he punched the Snow person right in the head. Hades had no idea who he was, but right now he was the enemy. Hades clinched his wand and the dagger that he held, and he gave the older man a smirk. Hades was a lot stronger and more powerful than he appeared to be, that was for certain. Though once the man shot out a spell, Hades dodged, and then tried to get the dagger. Hades was fast, and he brought the dagger up, slashing the air of which the man was charging into. A stupid mistake it might have been, if the man managed to run right into it. Hades kept his brass knuckles on his hand, and he smirked, "You have no idea who you are dealing with, Snow. I've crippled many, killed at least a hundred people in my time, you should very well know by looking at me, the type of person I am." Hades went forward again, only sending out a spell, Langlock, to keep the man from sending out anything else verbally. It may weaken the spells a bit, which could give him an edge on the fight at hand.

</FONT>
A dark cackle left Alphonse as he watched destruction going on around the Manor. Despite the fact that they were all causing fighting to make sure that the family wasn't thrown over. But the way they were destroying the manor was pure chaos. Windows were being broken, chunks of the wall and door frames were being broken off as bodies slammed against the walls, and he had never quite seen so much blood being spilled. Grinning darkly as Arnost Alphonse held his ground and started to shoot more curses as him. "If I am not incorrect Arnost, didn't you also have children with a wretched Half-Breed? Don't even get me started on the disgusting children you made with that wretched Lefevre women, the lot of you should learn to stay away from them before they give you some sort of disease." Alphonse cruelly remarked about that family. Though he stupidly forget that he had also had children with one of them. Danielle Lefevre, or rather, Danielle Zhefarovich was the mother of his two eldest children. Gabrielle and Xavier and despite the fact that they were just like their mother in looks, they were both talented children. But he could not stand their mother. Her angelic looks were able to entrance him for a short time but it didn't end up lasting long because once she had his children she was on him with absolutely ruining his life. Screams sounded throughout the room as spell hit the large chandelier within the room and it feel down below. Glass flew about everywhere and Alphonse took the moment of chaos to shoot the killing curse at Arnost. He called the name of the spell loudly out and he was pretty sure the silence within the room would have given it away easily. The spell was blocked but Alphonse paid little to no mind to it as he kept fighting.

He shot another spell, this time it was one that was used to cut an object. This one also did not really hit Arnost but it instead merely only cut his hair to a shorter length due to the way he had hit it. If Arnost hadn't dodged the way he had his hair might have been saved. It wasn't too short but it was no longer the long length that his brothers was. But it was now that Alphonse started to feel more and more confident about him maybe being able to fight off Arnost. Before he had little faith in his powers and being able to take on someone that was far older in age and more advanced in magic as well. "Sectumsempra!" Alphonse called out loudly, he hoped his aggression and focus would allow a more powerful hit with the spell. From what he could see it almost looked like it hit him in the chest, but Alphonse was not sure. It could have missed entirely. Alphonse cast a spell at a random member that decided to try and doubleteam him. Once that was taken care of Alphonse started his way toward Arnost again, in the background he could hear more and more people arriving. But who it was he couldn't see exactly.​
<i>
</i><FONT font="Lucida">
OOCOut of Character:
Arnost should post after this so we can kind of get this thread rolling

--With a roll of his eyes, he noticed that the idiot was still talking. Arnost knew that words had gotten around about his activities a while back, but he did not care in the least bit. However, words were words, and that was all they were. Arnost pointed out with a cocky smirk, "Better than being a full Veela's b*tch for over a decade. Also, I wouldn't be talking, because from what I heard, you just had the leftovers. Perhaps that was why Danielle never thought of you as a man. You can't satisfy a woman for more than five minutes." Arnost was speaking of with Danielle, Asparuh managed to get a hold of her first, and then with Nataliia, Joseph Rogers was with her as well. Arnost just thought that Alphonse really had issues going on. Perhaps whatever he had caught from some woman years ago finally spread to his brain. Hopefully Nataliia did not have anything as well. She looked too sweet and shy to really have something that should not be there. Now he sorely regretted making them an item. Arnost should have set her up with another, perhaps Alphonse's brother who seemed to satisfy her more than Alphonse ever could. Arnost completely adored his niece for saying that. He hoped that it burned Alphonse to the soul. Though he knew what it was like. His former love, a woman he still loved, slept with Asparuh, and Arnost knew for a fact that Asparuh was better than he was. But Arnost also knew that he could kiss a lot better too. Arnost was not shy about those feelings. Axelle was showered with affection from time to time. Yes, he loved her, and he was not thinking about her sake after this fight at all. If something were to happen to him, he knew that she would have no trouble finding another man.

--The chandelier or something large showered Arnost with glass, and his eyes went up to see the killing curse coming at him, but there was a table flying in the air, caught the spell and the table fell to the ground smothered in green flames. Arnost gazed over to see that it was his brother that had saved his life, and Arnost was getting the idea that things were getting a little more dangerous and he needed to stop playing around. With a dodge, he managed to get away from another spell but it sliced much of his long, blonde hair right off. Arnost reached around and took the ribbon out, allowing what was left to flow around him, truly looking much different than before. Arnost did not seem too pleased with this action, and continued to fire curse after curse. The power of Alphonse's Sectumsempra actually hit him on the chest. However, Arnost barely budged. His blood dripped onto the floor, the wound being a lot worse than the way Arnost made it appear, as he advanced onto Alphonse. The building seemed to be falling apart, but the only person that existed now was Alphonse, and after cutting his hair, Arnost was going to make him pay for it. With his life that is.

--Despite the fact that Aleyha was being ordered around by Nicolette, Aleyha paid no attention. The Parselmouth decided that it was best to try to revive Theodore, but without finishing school, she did not even know the best type of magic to heal someone. She was doing the best that she could anyway, holding his head onto her lap, trying to get him to wake up when her red eyes darted up to see her father fighting, but she gasped when she saw him get hit right in the chest with a powerful spell. She had to help somehow. Her snake curled up next to her, before an idea came to mind. Alphonse would not expect this, and her snake was venomous. "My sweet, what do you wish for me to do?" Fenrir hissed in a language that only she and Parselmouths like her would understand. Aleyha thought quickly, and never had her power come in such use as it did right now. Aleyha pointed and she hissed in Parseltongue, "Bite Alphonse's ankle! Go! Now!" Slithering on the floor, Fenrir raced over shoes and broken glass, the shards not penetrating his scales. Aleyha watched as her pet, guardian and friend raised his head up ever so slightly, before baring his fangs. Sinking his fangs into the pants, and finally, into the ankle, releasing venom right into the bloodstream. Fenrir found his way back to Aleyha's side, and she hoped that Alphonse got a good look at what damage a Parselmouth like herself could do. She may not have her magic that powerful yet, but she resembled a little like Salazar Slytherin did. Aleyha still shook Theodore just a bit, hoping that his eyes would at least open or something, so that he would be able to see Alphonse die, one way or another.

--Blood pumping in his system faster now than ever before, as the blood just seeped through his robes, continually dripping onto the floor. Arnost had no idea how much trouble he was in, but his mind remained focused on Alphonse. Arnost needed an opening, and just as that thought ended, he saw his beloved daughter sending out her snake, biting him right on the ankle. That was his chance. Attention taken from the ancient Death Eater, Arnost raised his wand as he stepped toward Alphonse Snow. He shouted, making the curse even more powerful and it needed power to even work anyway, "See you in hell Alphonse. Avada Kedavra!" The beautiful jet of green light burst from the tip of Arnost's left wand, speeding toward the other Death Eater. This time, it did not miss. Arnost lowered his wand, and he glanced over at Aleyha Snow, and he smirked lightly. No one messed with Arnost Grigor Zhefarovich without dying. Taking another's life felt good for Arnost, and he could see his brother's stare from the corner of his eyes. Asparuh might have wanted Alphonse's death to himself, but no, Arnost was going to take the glory for this one. Arnost knew that his time was nay, but he knew that he could be healed and his life would be spared. However, Arnost wanted to make sure that no one else was injured before he would get treatment.

Alphonse was proud to see that he had hit Arnost with the Sectumsempra spell he aimed at his chest earlier, blood poured out of at an alarming speed and the younger Death Eater started to wonder if the man would bleed to death before he even had the chance to kill him. Shooting one last Final Sectumsempra Alphonse smirked evilly. But his moment was extremely short lived because not only was his killing curse blocked by Asparuh with a damned table but he failed to notice his daughter-in-law's snake heading right for him. Alphonse was ready to strike again he felt a sharp pain in his ankle. "Agh!" Alphonse cried out on pain and jerked his leg as well as his head just in time to noticed that he had been bitten by that stupid snake of Aleyha. He started to focus on the wound he had on leg and that was probably the biggest mistake he would make. Not even able to hear the cry for him to look out called by a few of his followers, Alphonse turned his head just in time to hear Arnost's words to him, and then a green jet of light. Alphonse's icy blue eyes widened and he tensed up, then....there was nothing. His built frame slowly fell to the floor and in a room of complete silence the sound of his wand hitting the floor, sounded like nothing more than a complete nightmare. Not another breath was taken, another sound heard, or even another memory taken in. One thing was for certain, Alphonse Snow was officially living amongst the deceased. But perhaps that would be better for him. He'd join his mother, mother, Margaux, Nazaire, Nicolette's family, and all of those that he left him alone some time ago. The others would join him someday...fate would make awful sure of that.​
<i>
</i>

--Seraphine Snow was working in her office in the New Zealand Ministry, having her dinner in there with her son, Garrett Hensel. He was almost a year old soon, and it seemed like time had surely passed too fast. Though his father was assisting in raising him as well. Thomas and Seraphine were not in love, no. Seraphine liked him more than a friend, but no one really knew that just yet. Except maybe her sisters because they knew like everything. Sisters were not supposed to be like that. While she was feeding, via bottle, to Garrett, she received some news from her niece about a battle or something going on at the Snow Manor. Seraphine raised her eyebrow, before she wondered just how serious it was. Seraphine was almost happy that the Snow Manor was out of her jurisdiction. Though she had duties here, she wondered what else there could be going on over there. She finished feeding Garrett, before she took the baby over to Thomas' office, and she told him to watch Garrett because she had to go to France for a moment. Seraphine made sure to stop by her house first, to cover herself in a purple cloak, and then apparating away to France. The Snow Manor was rather distant from other people, but once she arrived inside, her sky blue eyes widened. Everything was a total wreck, but she was even more shocked when whispers turned into facts. Alphonse Snow was surely dead. Her hand flew to her mouth, and she closed her eyes. Her older brother...no matter how much she could not stand him, and even if he started everything, it was still her brother. For the sake of everything, she would have to see who the killer was, and perhaps send some Aurors in here to conduct an investigation. However, Seraphine was too blinded from distraught to really think about anything rigt now anyway.

Danielle had a difficult time rounding up the Lefevre's that were actually capable of helping her assist in warding off Alphonse and putting him back into his place. All of the ones that were trained in battle skills and weren't already away took too long to track down. So Danielle ordered the ones she could find to follow her and left Axelle to found up anyone else. As soon as she told her sister what she wanted done, Danielle and the people coming with her immediately all Apparated to the Snow Manor. But it appeared that they were a little late to see assist with anything. Holding her arms out on both sides to prevent any of the Lefevre's from going in further she watched the scene before her carefully, with cold blue eyes. Then that jet of green shot from Arnost's wand and Danielle's eyes widened just ever so slightly. Not that the spell bothered her or anything, she herself used it many many times. But it was just the sheer fact that someone actually had the guts to do it. The fact that Alphonse alone was dead was overwhelming. Danielle dropped her arms and listened to the mutters from behind her, although they were all speaking in French she was pretty sure that a lot of the Snows would catch onto it as they could speak French too. Soon screaming occurred as the Snows slowly started to realize exactly what had happened, their leader was still killed by what they thought to be an ally. Danielle would have loved this chaos usually but there was something cold and sickening about it. Then her eyes feel upon Arnost and she turned to tell her family members to try and regulate things if they could. Even they too looked a little saddened. Other bodies laid around the room but the angelic beauty ignored them as she approached her husbands twin. "Arnost..." Danielle started off softly, her voice still having a cold quality to it though. Her eyes drifted up and landed on his gushing wound and she raised an eyebrow. Was he really going to be that stupid and let it bleed like that. "You fool, you need to get someone to check out that wound before you bleed to death." He was making a damned puddle on the already ruined floor, her heels were probably going to be soaked in his blood. Danielle would have smacked him, but he looked injured enough. So hopefully her glare convinced him.​
<i>
</i>

--Svetlana Snow was rather amazed with how everyone was fighting. She actually made sure that her two children were safe and out of harm's way before she would watch everyone just tear at each other. Svetlana just conjured a chair and she sat back to watch everything, but the first time she saw that green light, and it hit her brother-in-law, the former Durmstrang student was frozen in her seat. This was the first time she had ever seen someone actually die. She was not close to Alphonse, and perhaps feared him a bit, but it was hard to say if she was sad for him. But she was sad for Leon. That was his brother. Her chocolate eyes went to the floor and she murmured, "Poor family..." Svetlana stood up and she stepped over the bodies that lay on the floor. Most if not all were knocked out anyway. She approached her husband and she rested a hand on his arm, to give him support. Her eyes went to the others, and hoped that no one would cheer or else there would be another funeral.

--The battle was intense, and her eyes were widened in fear. She hoped that Alphonse would have come to his senses and just stopped before he ended up dying in the process. She knew Arnost would end up killing him or someone would take over and finish the job. Nataliia actually was beside her sister-in-law. Nataliia was just horrified at the fight. Blood everywhere. People falling unconscious. Her father taking more out than anyone else in the Zhefarovich family combined. Nataliia was surprised when the two were still in battle, but when that green light actually hit the target, Nataliia knew that Alphonse Snow would not be able to dodge it. Seeing him drop to the floor, was about the same time as her first tear fell. Another love of hers...gone. She was married to Alphonse for roughly three years. Rushing up, Nataliia went to her dead husband's side, and she just sobbed. Heart broken, feeling like she betrayed him (though she thought that things would not have happened if only he had listened to her), and now she was thinking she was cursed. She could never love anyone like she loved Alphonse. Nataliia wished that there was a way that they could have saved him and let things go the way they should have. Which was let Theodore Snow have the throne, and just not piss off the family so much. Even if she was loyal to her family, she was still in love with Alphonse. And now, he was dead.

Theodore couldn't really remember what had happened, and the moment he opened his eyes his confusion grew even larger than before. His head wasn't exactly feeling the best either, it throbbed and ached as if he had smashed his head up against solid concrete or something similar to that. Theodore turned his head and noticed Aleyha. He wanted to ask her what happened but his head hurt too badly for him to work anything and he groaned in response instead. Then he heard the screams and people starting to panic. This alarmed the young Death Eater and he tapped on Aleyha's arm to let her know that he was going to be getting up, he weakly sat his body up and put a hand to his forehead, then sifted it through his silky blonde hair. Then he remembered something about Nicolette being crushed by a bookcase and fighting his father. His eyes drifted around sullenly and when they rested on a blood and weakened Nicolette laying down, he breathed a relief when he saw her move to get, so she was alive. But he didn't see his father anywhere. But there were plenty of Zhefarovich's and Snows around, how many people had shown up after he was knocked out. Theodore saw the two pieces of his broken wand and picked them up before he stood up. Then he saw the body on the floor, bloody and motionless. He didn't even wait to see if Aleyha had to say anything before he bolted over at top speed and knelt down by the limp body. "Sh!t! Dad?" Theodore shook his shoulders. Trying to wake his father and see if he was actually just messing around. Yeah his intention this entire time was to kill him, but Theodore was unsure if he would actually go through with it and murder his own father. He shook his shoulders again and bit his lip. Was it true...was it actually true....he was an orphan? "Come on dad...get up." He croaked out. He hated his father and the way he treated him, but he didn't want anyone to die. Even if he was a horrible man, he was still Theodore's father. He was sure others in the room were looking at him now, and pitying him. Biting his lip it came to shock with him, his father was dead. And now he had to take on the family, all him. Could he even do that? He didn't know what he was doing! Theodore didn't want to be responsible for all these lives. Mostly he just wished that he had a father for once in his life. Theodore's head was simply just pounding and he tried to ignore the screams and cries of his aunts who now showed up and saw the body. Glancing up at a bloodied Arnost for a moment he didn't even have a moment to thank the man before he felt someone pull him up by his shoulder and guide him back over to where Nicolette and Aleyha were. Dude to him being in shock he was forced to sit down next to his wife.

Hearing all the people around him crying and weeping for their fallen leader and family member, Theodore sighed and buried his head into his hands and breathed out. If he hated the man so much, why did he feel like sobbing so much? "What have I done?" He couldn't believe this was happening to him.​
<i>
</i>

--If her family was not so lucky, Hadan Johnson knew that they could have had some causalities. From the way her red eyes looked over the bodies, most were knocked out, but she could see Theodore Snow mourning for a father. She herself could never know what it was like, to lose a father one hated so much they wanted to kill them. Her case was a little different. She hated her father, never knew him, and he was dead before she could even want to claim his life. Hadan would never receive that chance, but it was the first time her red eyes had seen someone get killed with that curse. She was almost saddened, but she felt more so for the family, the children. Hadan glanced down at the floor, before she walked around, healing the members that needed to be healed. She fought, she had a gash on her head, but she did not care. She just wanted everyone to be healed. But Arnost refused, until everyone else was good to go home. Shouldn't take too long with some of the others here working as well. Maybe the Snow family will finally be at peace now. Thought Hadan with a small glimmer of hope. She dismissed the thought, and went back to healing members of family, be they Snow or Zhefarovich she did not know.

Effie was unsure of what to think when she got a letter from her niece status that there was a small war waging between the Snows and the Zhefarovich's. That Alphonse had harmed several members already and she needed to get to the Snow Manor as quickly as she possibly could before something bad happened. But by the time Effie did manage to get herself together and arrive at the manor. It appeared that disaster had already struck and made it's imprint on the family. The Hufflepuff Head of House made a squeak of horror and placed a hand over her mouth. There was destruction everywhere and it looked as an earthquake or a hurricane had come right through the building. But the part that made her stomach drop was looking at the people. They all looked banged up, tired, and saddened as ever. Effie wondered what was going on and was told by a Snow member what had happened. The moment they brought up killing curse and Alphonse though Effie could listen to no more and rushed over to the area where a group of her family members and some others that she didn't know were gathered around. They parted for her and up ahead she could see...well it was either Arnost or Asparuh. The blonde could never really tell either of them apart so she wasn't sure which of the two it was. "Alphonse!" Her eyes left the man, he looked like she wasn't doing to well either but her concern was mostly for her brother right now. Who was motionless and bloody on the ground. Her kind heart cried for him and because Effie was sweet to the point where she would cry over a mouse dying, this was going to do her no better. Alphonse was her big brother, and he wasn't responding to her shakes or calls. Not even the smallest of movements. Next to her Leon had crouched down and was also trying his best to wake their brother. But no breath even left the mans lips. Alphonse wasn't alive. "Oh god...." Effie brought a hand to her mouth and squeaked out a squeaky sob. Sounding like a little animal or something. Her arm flew around Leon who looked to be in shock and cried on his shoulder. Not even the pat he gave her on the back was enough to make her feel like it was going to be okay. Her big brother and her family member was gone, never more to speak or converse with them. He had been cruel, but family was family. Effie felt Leon pull her up and said that he was going to get her a glass of water or something. Nodding her head numbly Effie stepped aside, not being able to look at the body anymore. Thankfully Rune was watching Bridgette right now. Effie did not want her to see her mother like this. She would never get to officially meet her uncle either.​
<i>
</i>

--Blood smeared all over his hands, splattered on his face like a canvas, Asparuh narrowed his eyes when he had clearly saved Arnost's neck. That was one of the many occasions that he had saved his brother, but he would not listen to him. His onyx eyes landed on another sound of apparation, and there he had seen that the French once more arrived a little too late. Asparuh then turned his eyes when he saw the eerie green light, the whoosh of wind, and Alphonse fell to the ground, dead. Arnost had killed him. Asparuh saw that the fighting abruptly stopped, and he did not have to shatter anyone right now. Though even this Death Eater wanted the Head for himself. Asparuh rolled his eyes, and he felt that he might have received injuries, but one thing Asparuh would not stand for was someone healing him. He hated it, and did not want anyone to come near him with a wand aiming to heal. The members were slowly starting to have their injuries healed, but he approached his twin brother, and he hissed, his face contorted into fury, "You idiot, when I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it. You could have easily been killed." Asparuh glanced over his wounds, before he saw that they did seem a little deep, even for his liking. Asparuh shook his head, and he waved for the other healers to heal the others. He expected one to come to Arnost, but none did, because Arnost had already told them, he wanted everyone else to be healed. Now with Alphonse finally dead and out of the way, Asparuh expected Theodore to lead the family. Of course, he would have someone watch over him and guide him. Every new leader needed some guidance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back