Home oh no

Junior laughed. I might do but you see, that's for me to know and you to find out."

Cloe grinned. "um fine i'll go get you one" she said, as she started to go walk out the door to the living room.

She giggled and came back to sit on the bed. "so... you got me back here" she said, rising on eyebrow.

Cloe kissed back. "so.... what the verdict llama or no llama?" she asked, in a joking matter.

Cloe laid back onto the bed where she was close to the other side. "um the no llama choice i think would be great" she said, smiling at the celing and looked at him a fire burning in her eyes.

Cloe kissed his forehead. "i'm sure i love you much more then a llama" she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Cloe rolled her eyes. "Shut up and kiss me" she said, pulling his head down.

unior let Cloe pull his head down gave her a long kiss. It seemed to last forever. He loved it so much. The feel of he lips on his and her skin under his hands. It just felt right. After wha felt like a life time, he pulled away. "Was that good enough or ould you like more??" Junior laughed knowing that he would happily give more.

Cloe look thoughtful for a second then wanted more. "more would be nice" she said, giving a shy smile.

Dervish leaned in and gave Cloe more as she wished. He had competely lost track of time but he didn't care. As long as he was here with Cloe, he could go a whole lifetime with out caring about the time.

Cloe grinned and when they stopped she looked into his eyes. "that was breathtaking" she said, giggling.

She smiled. "no i think i'll thank you for that" she said, kissing his lips.

Cloe grinned. "i think so" she said, kissing him again.

Cloe pulled away to catch a breath. "y....yeah" she said, giving him a kiss on the nose.

Cloe grinned. "no i just thought i liked kissing you there" she said, kissing his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back