Home oh no

"Yeah. I do." Dervish kissed Cloe back. He was now feeling guilty that he couldn't tell her.

Cloe stopped. "there something else isn't there?" she asked, hoping he would tell her.

She turned away from so he wouldn't see the tears. "please" she begged him.

Cloe turned around. "no i wouldn't what i hate is when people lie to me" she said, trying to wipe the tears.

Cloe stood up and walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "yeah so your dad's a death eater isn't he so it's like a family thing" she said, hiding her face in his shirt.

Cloe giggled. "yeah death eater have that short temper and when i saw him had to figure something along the lines of that" she said, "no will you face me?" she asked.

She grinned, "what was that for?" she asked, loving him by each moment they spent together.

Cloe kissed him, then pulled back to look him in the eyes. "i'm not bothered i love you to much to be bothered" she said, and kissed his lips again.

Cloe giggled. "yeah your welcome" she said, pulling his hands and trying to lead him back to the bed.

((it's ok mine lame to))

Cloe kissed his lips. "i think here" she said.

Cloe giggled. "yeah ya think?" she asked.

She tilted her head confused. "so what?" she asked, laying besided him with her head on his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back