Home oh no

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe was unlocking the door to her's and kandee's place Kandee was out with a guy or something. "Junior, hurry up" she said, Junior was at the car when she left him. he said he was getting something for her.

Dervish didn't like the car journey. It was the first time he had ever been in a car and after that he didn't think he'd ever be going in one again. He stood up and told Cloe he had to get something for her. During the journey, it must have fallen out of his pocket. He leant over the car seat to grab the ractangular present that was down the side of the seat. He heard Coe tell him to hurry up so he stood p placing it in his pocket and walked towards the door where she was stood. "All right Little miss impatient." He grinned at her with the cheeky grin he always used.

Cloe rolled her eyes and opened the door. "welcome to... i don't know" she said putting her jacket on the couch and moving to the bookshelf and took down a book.

Cloe smiled. "yeah i know" she said and sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to her.

Cloe shrugged, "one i borrowed from you" she said and giggled opening it up so he could see his name in the book surrounded by a heart.

Junior grinned. "I thought it might be." He put his arm round Cloe. "I've got something for you. He put his other hand in his pocket and pulled out the small box which was in purple wrapping paper. He handed Cloe te box, hoping she would like it.

Cloe tore the paper off and opened the box and there sat a necklace in the case. "oh my gosh i love it" she said, kissing his lips. "thank you" she said and as she took it out of the case she turned her back. "will you put it on please?" she asked him.

Cloe got a sad look because she didn't have anything for him. "awww i don't have anything for you" she said.

Cloe frowned. "no it's not i have to get you something" she said, thinking of a way to get even with him.

Cloe stretched out so her head was in his lap looking up at him. "i don't know" she said.

Cloe shook her head. "fine, but can you do it again?" she asked him with a giggled.

Cloe eye lids fluttered open. "yeah kind of" she said, looking at his lips.

Cloe kissed his lips. "sorry you didn't let me finsh" she said.

Cloe sat up in his lap and started to kiss him. "now as i was saying kind of but man i love kissing you" she said.

Cloe pulled away. "couldn't...breath.... wow..." she said, as she dove in for more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back