Hollering.....

'Right goodie,' said ginny as she dived in the water. She bubbled 'Lumos' again and searched around in the direction of the middle. She didn't want to go to deep again because of the last time she went there. 'Crystal where are you?' she muttered to herself for comfort.

(where is crystal by tha wayz? has she quit or just forgotten? plz tell me)

"Crystal were are you?"
Maddiie called out. Damn it she swam more to look for her.

((no, just pm her, tell her to reply))

Crystal swam quietly in the lagoon she had found at the edge of the lake. It was impossible to get to unless you went underwater first. Long grass surrounded the lagoon and blocked it from view.
Crystal had found it accidently while swimming under water in an effort to get away faster. She kind of liked the place even though the water in there was turning green.
'Crystal' She heard her name being called. Crystal peeked through the grass to see Maddiie and Ginny searching for her with anxious expressions on thier faces.
How long have I been gone? She wondered. She hadn't noticed the length of her absence in her excitement of finding this place.
Maddiie was getting closer o the lagoon. Crystal giggled as an idea came to her. She swam underwater as quietly as she could, finding the way out of the lagoon and rising up just behind maddie.
'BOO!' She shouted laughing.

((Sorry guys I didn't know we were carring this on or I would have come sooner. Thanks for the pm Ginny.))

"Aagh" Maddiie screamed to see Crystal, who had spooked her from behind."You scared
me" she splashed her. "Were, was you at? Ginny and I had been looking everywhere for you" her teeth chatter. "Ginny I found her" Maddiie shouted out.

((Its okay, how we going to end this?))

"Oh! Sorry!" Said Crystal." I found this wierd lagoon. You have to go under water to get to it. Come and see!"

((Well how about freezing our butts off and going to the castle!))

"Okay" Maddiie swarmed under with crystal. She peaked out of the water, and looked all around."Whoa this beautiful" she looked all over the lagoon. It gave it a airy look, so dark but the crystals around made it fine a bit."Crystal look crystals" she smiled eying the beauty of it all.

((well that cool, but we are now in the lagoon))

ginny had just been sifting through the sand for the fun of it, forgetting all her worries, when she heard Maddie shout her name. 'Oh finally,' she swam towards the sound but when she got to some unsettled sand, she couldn't see them. She surfaced, looking round. No sign. 'Hmph,'she sighed. She dived under again and noticed there was a small opening on the side. Ginny swam through it with ease and saw Maddiie and Crystal's feet dangling in the water. She tickled them before surfacing. Somehow, she felt a relief to have found them that she didn't notice her surroundings yet.

"What" Maddiie felt someone was tickling her, she saw Ginny surfing the water. At least it was not a water creature she thought.

'Whoa!' Crystal jumped when something touched her feet.'Oh it's just you Ginny!' She breathed when Ginny surfaced.'Look at how pretty this place is.'
Laughing Crystal added,'Fitting that i should find it considering it's full of my names sake!!!' She gestured towards the crystals.

"Do you think anyone knows about this place?" Maddiie asked them both. It really was amazing, not too big, it was just right for a hang out, or to get away from all the stress of life.

((Its funny this reminds me of that show H2o))

'I'm sure students have discovered it in the past.' Crystal said thughtfully ',but they probebly never got round to mentioning it or didn't consider it important enough. The opening is pretty easy enough to see if your under water.'

((Don't know what that is. sorry.))

"Hey we should make it our hide out. You know away from the school" Maddiie said, sometimes living on your own with so much pressure from school work can be stressful.

(((Its a New show on Nick, three girls become mermaids because they jumped into a lagoon and I guess when the moon hit them from high above, they got powers and became mermaids. Now whenever they get wet they turn into mermaids))

'you can if you want. Personally, I don't find it that pretty like. Too many crystals all in one place. I find two Crystals are enough, no offense like.' said ginny in disgust almost. She put her hand against the wall but never noticed the crystal her hand was against and pulled it back, yelping in fright. 'ouch!'

"Are you okay?" Maddiie asked her. She rushed to her aid looking at her hand.

Ginny looked at her hand that had been ripped by the crystal. she could still see all her other scars underneath the blood. 'Damn it! See what i mean. Crystal in this form are dangerous,' she said plonking her hand under the water misrebly. She thought about it for a second and then burst out laughing. 'You know what, i'm so sorry.' she managed to say while laughing.

"Okay Ginny but we need to take you to the nurse." Maddiie said a little confused by her action. "Come on guys we should be heading to the castle anyways" she said.

Ginny almost forgot to swim when she heard maddiie say the word nurse. her face dropped but she quickly but the smile one. 'Maddiie, did i hear you right? Did you happen to say i should go to ther nurse cos if you did i'm not with you.Thanks for the offer like but no,' Ginny tried to say nicely without hurting her feelings.

"Oh okay than Were are we heading out?" she asked here before she went under.

Ginny dived under and swum into the hole that they had swum through before. She turned to see Maddiie and Crystal come through. The water seemed a little colder now. Maybe more heat got trapped in the lagoon, she thought. she wasn't going to go in there to often though. It had remindd her of somewhere else she used to go to before until things changed.

Maddiie shruuged her shoulders than dive under. She swim under the lagoon pass way and was out of there in 5 minutes. She made her way towards the grass and got out quickley waiting for the others to come out.

Ginny saw Madiie swim and go out side. Ginny surfaced and walked her way out too. 'You ok Maddiie?' asked Ginny in concern.

"Yeah I'm okay. Just got out for a little" Maddiie sat down.

Happy for the excuse to jump out of the water, Crystal followed Maddiie out. She shivered as a cold wind passed. Then suddenly remembering she turned to Ginny and asked,'Why don't you want to go to the nurse? That cut could get infected.' Crystal put on a stern warning look she hoped resembled her mothers. That always got her doing what she should be!

Maddiie nodded agreeing with Crystal. "It could get infected" she said. She had wanted to go to the Castle it was still cold and if they did not get out, they will end up being sick.

Ginny looked at her freinds faces before backing up a step. she looked at her hand grimly, seeing her scars and the cut with the blood nearly dried up. 'No, I can't go.' she said plainly. she felt her hand burn as she squezed it shut trying not to bring back memories. 'Shall we go back now then?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back