Hollering.....

Maddiie splashed Ginny back, after a while
you get used to the water temperature. She had
not believe when Crystal jumped in.
She was a bit cold well a lot.
"You just got to get used to it Crystal."

Giunny recieved a full splash on her face and burst out laughing again. She saw crystal jump in and was glad. She was cold she could tell. 'Here, this'll help,' she said giving her a splash and splashing maddiie back again.

Maddiie had received the full blast and splash back.
"Oh you think those merpeople will come out now?" Maddiie smiled.

'hey you never know. they might be wondering who's giggling the lake down.' joked ginny starting a splashing fight and getting soaked herself.

"Or who's crazy enough to be swimming now!?" Crystal added to Ginny's comment after spitting out the water splashed straight into her mouth.
Her whole body was numb now so what difference did it make if she stayed a bit longer.
She splashed Ginny an Maddiie both and laughed.

"Oh my goodness I cant see" Maddiie giggled
splashing back some water, her teeth were
chattering but she didn't let that bother her.

Ginny recieved a splash in the mouth and she coughed it out again.
'Take that back,' said Ginny jokingly again splashing both of them again.

The splashing fight was certainly getting along nicely as Crystal splashed the two girls again. She was actually enjoying this despite the bitter cold.

"Hey let's play a game." Maddiie suggested
splashing back her two friends.

'Ok. As long as it's not 'Getting eaten by the squid,' joked Ginny.

"Oooh! Goody!"Crystal squealed anc clapped her hands a few times which immidietly caused her to sink under water and come up coughing. "I...like..games..!"she said in between coughs.

'No more suspence,' she said jokingly at Maddiie after Crystal had stopped coughing up.

"I dont know what game" Maddiie lost her words,

"Hmm any suggestion of games" she swamed around an circle like a muggel dog.

"How about marko polo?" She suggested the old swimmimg pool game.

"How do you play it?" Maddiie tilted her head unfamiliar with the game
Must be a muggel game.

"Well.."Crystal began,"It's sort of like a chase except the person doing the chasing has to close thier eyes and shout 'marko!' and the others have to shout 'polo' so that person can follow thier voice and try to catch them and if a person is caught they get to be marko." She finished taking a deep breath hoping she had explained well enough.

'Ok, I'll be the chaser than. Are you aloud underwater?' she asked quickly. Ginny thought for a second to herself and then pushed the water to maddiie splashing her. 'Sorry, felt like it,' she said quickly.

"O Ginny" Maddiie pretend to scowled, than splashed back. "k so Ginny the chaser" Maddiie giggled lets swim away.

Ginny recieved a big splash and saw them swim away. She dived under the water and opened her eyes so they could get used to the water.

Maddiie went under water and waited for Ginny to call out Polo.

"Yes you can go under water but it will make it difficult for you to hear us."Crystal replied,"It's your choice." she added then started swimming away. Once she thought she was far enough she yelled,"POLO!"

Ginny came back up with her eyes shut and listened for someone to shout polo. She tried to figure out what direction it was in and decided it was near her right. 'marko' She dived under and looked around her right. There she is, she thought and swum quickly to her right.

"Polo" Maddiie came up from the water, bout a few inches away from her.

Ginny was swimming when she heard someone moving in the water close to her. She reached out and pulled on their legs, bringing them under water. Then she shot back up herself for air.

Obviously Crystal had not gotten far enough away. She felt herself get pulled under and she came back up coughing and spluttering. "Well done! You got me!" She said,"Now swim away from me you guys! I'll count to ten and then come after you." She shut her eyes and started to count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back