Hollering.....

Ginny saw that she had got Crystal. She laughed at herself quickly then dived underneath the water and swum 20 metres away from her silently. Then she came back up and shouted 'Polo.'

Maddiie swarmed an circle."Polo " she shouted out loud.

Maddiie swarmed an circle."Polo " she shouted out loud.

Crystal heard the shouts of 'polo'! and swam in thier general direction. After swimming maybe tem meters or so she had to choose between left and right, Maddiie or Ginny?
She swam left deciding to go for Maddiie. She kept swimming but she didn't reach anyone so she shouted"Marko!"

(Sorry I postedtwice 8-} )

"Polo" Maddiie heard her getting closer.

Maddiie was definately very close. Crystal swam a bit more and grabbed.
Nothing but sea weed. She grabbed again and this time she definately had something...

"Oh Crystal you got me." Maddiie giggled her finger were turning prune and her lips purple. "Ok it's my turn." letting Crystal swim away.

"Yey!" Crystal cheered herself and then turned to swim away as fast as she could.
"Come and catch me if you can! Oh yeah! POLO!" She had definatley given her position away with that much yelling and immidietly set off in a new direction.

Ginny watched as Crystal caught Maddiie. Crystal swum near her so Ginny dived under the water and went quite deep before looking to see where Maddiie was. She swum back up to the top about 20 metres away from maddiie in the oposite direction of Crystal. 'polo'She shouted quickly.

"Marco" Maddiie yelled out. Hearing a distance yell out of Polo. She could here Crystal but she can definitely here Ginny, were to go were to go she thought to herself?

Crystal swam a little further away then when she thought it was afe she yelled'POLO!'

Ginny dived again as she saw Maddiie had heard her. She swum underneath her and 10 metres away she surfaced and shouted 'Polo' again.

It was definitely Ginny she heard next to her, Just as she was swimming she felt someone leg go past her, so she grabbed her. "Gotcha" she yelled out.

ginny heard Maddiie saying gotcha so she guessed crystal had been caught. She turned round and realized that a tyre wrapped in seaweed had been caught instead. She laughed rembering how she had made that before as a joke. 'Hey maddiie. It's an old tyre wanting to play.' she joked swimming cautiously forward.

"Oh gosh." Maddiie shook her head
in embarrassed. "My bad the tire it."
she splashed Ginny flown blown.
"Were Crystal?" she asked her.

Ginny laughed again as maddiie went red. Suddenly a splash of water went on her face and it caught down her throat. She coughed and splashed maddiie back again. 'Over there somewhere,' said ginny her throat sore from the salt.

"Let's try to find her."
Maddiie dived in the water,
as if she were a merpeople.

ginny slid under the water and pulled maddie back by the feet and shot past her laughing to herself. She wondered if maddie had gotten the message and turned round, still looking for both of them.

Maddiie had felt Ginny tugging at her.
She react fast by tickling Ginny and swimming away.
Thought she was having fun, she was getting worried about Crystal.

Ginny felt herself being tickled and squirmed away going in the opposite direction of Maddie. She pulled her wand out and bubbled 'Lumos'. Light erupted and she swam about looking for crystal near the floor. She would have to come up for air soon though.

Maddiie had gave her the thumbs up.
And took out her wand and called out"Lumos."
Than she thought what if the merpepole took Crystal.
She pointed up and went up for air to tell Ginny what she was thinking.

Ginny noticed that maddiie wanted to go up. ginny blew out slowly and she went up and surfaced. 'Nox' she said. 'What's up?' she asked as Maddiie surfaced.

"I'm worried, that maybe the merpeople too Crystal."
She was shaking now and decided to go way down in the depths.

'seriously Maddiie. Don't worry. She's probably playing a joke on us,'said ginny trying to calm maddiie down slighlty. 'Listen, i'll go near the middle and you go round this area ok Report back here in 30 minutes, ok?' she asked.

"Ok that sounds good." Maddiie swam in another
direction looking for Crystal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back