Hollering.....

Knowing that they couldn't force Ginny to go to the nurse, Crystal sighed and said,'At least wash it and rap it when we get to the castle.'
Shivering Crystal pulled her clothes back on and said,'Let's go up now or we'll all catch our death!'

"This was fun." Maddiie said shivering. She was glad to had spent it out with her friends. "But the castle sounds good, really." Maddiie said.

'Yeah it was fun but the fire in the common room would sure be better right now!' Said Crystal shuddering and she started towards the castle.

'Why is everyone so cold? i mean, it's warm out here, ok, not that warm but it's not freezing.Please tell me cause i just don't understand your minds right now.' ginny asked curious, running after them.

"Ginny its winter." Maddiie called out entering the castle. "Its winter woman." she yelled out again.

(((It was winter when he started tis)))

'Perhaps her metabolisms different!' Crystal commented thoughtfully following Maddiie into the castle.

"Do you think so?" Maddiie said

'So, still not that cold. Were you talking about me?' ginny asked behind them as soon as she had caught up with them. she noticed they looked a little suspiscious.

"Yeah your body works different," Maddiie pointed that out.

'It must if you don't feel cold right now!' Crystal added. She herself was shivering badly even though they were inside now. 'I'm gonna go get warmed up you guys. This was fun. see you.'
She left the other two and headed to the staircases having nothing in mind but the common room fire.

ginny looked at them confused. 'My body works differently? I don't understand.'she said to maddiie.

"Its nothing bad. Your just the type to take cold weather. Well Ginny I will see you later, I have to change and get warmth." Maddiie said as she headed the stairs."Hey Crystal wait for me" she shouted to her. "Bye Ginny." she called back.

OOc; Finally it has ended =D>

'bye,' she called before hurrying to her common room.

(i know. Relief and peace if that's the right thing to say? :D )

((Yeah its the right thing to say :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back