Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Wendall <3
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Mary Lou has been staring at her arm for a good fifteen minutes. There was no pain, no pinched nerves, no need for any medicine beyond what she’d been given when she’d gotten there fifteen minutes prior. She’d thought she would be out for the count for atleast a couple of days, but this? This was absolutely insane. How could this even be possible? A sprain, a crack, fixed so efficiently? Barely any effort out into it at all, an after thought. She’d felt a tingling sensation along her arm and then nothing. Like the pain had never even been there in the first place. It was terrifying. She looked from the retreating nurse and back to her arm. How was this even possible? She didn’t think “magic” was going to cut it for her anymore.​

Beau Chamberlin, after Flying, rushed to the Hospital Wing so that he could check on Lou and see how she was doing. As he walked in, he looked to his uncle to see if he had permission. After a confirmation nod, Beau smiled and walked over to the hospital bed where Lou rested. He walked over to her and sat down at the chair by her bed. He asked, while signing at the same time, "How are you feeling?" Beau hoped that she was doing okay, since he cared about her, after all. She was his friend!

-_-

"Beau?" Mary Lou shouldn't have been surprised to see him there, since he was something of a friend for her by now. They helped each other in class, mostly consisting of her making sure he had plenty of notes and later on there were some concepts about magic that he would help explain to her. She stopped staring at her arm and looked over at Beau so he could see her speaking. She was very aware that he was deaf and tried to make it as easy for him as she could. "Beau, they have fixed my arm," she told him, holding her arm out for him to examine. To be honest it had only been a sprain, but it had still been painful so this was crazy for her. "I thought I would have to wait for days."

Beau smiled as she informed him that they fixed her arm. She definitely came from the muggle world, having had no idea about the magical health care they could receive. “Yeah, it is pretty cool. My uncle works here and sees people all the time. My cousin, Wade, in Gryffindor, gets hurt all of the time. Even broken bones are mended in no time!” Beau explained, though smiling while he did so. It was clear that healing people and helping was what gave him that smile. That might even be his career path, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back