Hola~!

Sephora Finette

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hi everyone!

I thought I should introduce myself.
I want to make something absolutely clear - I am *not* a newbie in Role playing, I have had experience in Role playing before - On and off. So, know me before you judge me :)

Anyway, my name is Melita and I'm from the lovely place of Dunedin.
Last year in High school and everything - I'm hoping to get into Teachers College so I can be a fully qualified primary school teacher :)

My Best friend Rowan is on HNZ :) She's the one who introduced me to HNZ ^_^ *loves*
We're a Duo right now...not sure what our band name is. but yeah.
Oh, the nick name is Lita.

I enjoy baking and messing around with photoshop :)
I really *do* enjoy singing (I have the "I can't sing" attitude when other people think I can) I have been in the school choir for 5 years so its so much fun :)
Any of you 'The Big Sing' Singers out there?

My Character, Sephora Finette is based on a little bit of me, a little bit on my family and as much as I hate it - I don't have a pony. A Girl *can* wish right?

So thats pretty much me.
I really *do* think that text smilies are going to take over the world XD

Take Care,
Lita x

L I T A!

:wub:

Yaaaay ^___^ HNZ is filling up with the awesome peoples :D Hilary's on here too, she's Kit Hartley, Miggin is Malcom Harrison, Ciri is Deryn Kym and Tosh Kirby, and Jess is Jessy Talent and Keera Harlight :D Wheeee ^_^ Oh, and I'm Kyle Alcott, Maria Madison, Gabriel Blume, Ricky Madison, and Ellen Castor :D

Lita! LIITAA! *does the Lita dance and throws confetti*

P.S: I don't have any band name ideas but there is no way our name can be as cool as Gay For Johnny Depp. *hangs head in shame*

You can't be gay for Johnny Depp, you're a woman, and he's a man :p You're *straight* for Johnny Depp :lol:

I, on the other hand, can be both gay AND straight for Johnny Depp. Oh, the powers of being transgender ;)

I love our art trade so much x) We look so pretty! Edit: BOOTYLICIOUS!

Melita wins at adjective usage on Twitter :lol:

XD *does not want to think about Nick Jonas shakin' his booty*

Eee! I'm so curious to what house that Sephora will be placed into!

:lol: well we all know Joe Jonas can shake his booty. Personally, I'm waiting for the Nick Jonas; Baby Got Back video x)

Aaaaaa! I know :D Sortingsortingsortingsorting HURRY UP :lol:

You know I just realized your an #HNZ Hog with 5 students.

...haha~! see what I just did there? I did the Hash.
You know you spend too much time on twitter when you do the hash x]

There is NO SUCH THING as too much time on Twitter :lol:

And I'm not as bad as Joyce XD I know she's got at least twenty.

I've got to get back into it. I've got enough time, haha. Just haven't quite found my spark for RPing yet.
I'll get there, I enjoy it enough :)

Hey there! :D
Not a RPing n00b. Wow. :p xD I'm fairly certain you're in the minority among our members, then. :p

Welcome to HNZ, Lita. :) I am Nick ^_^ But I answer to lots of different things. :r
Dunedin, you say? *googles* Alright - natural beauty it has.... the buildings look old and run down on wikipedia, though. :(
*high-five for last year in hoghschool* ... me too.... ^_^ Not about the teachers college, though. :p It's pretty awesome that you have that planned out, though. :)
My Character, Sephora Finette is based on a little bit of me, a little bit on my family and as much as I hate it - I don't have a pony. A Girl *can* wish right?
...aren't they all? :r
I really *do* think that text smilies are going to take over the world XD
You're sorely mistaken. :p

Anywho, I'll see you around the board! ^_^
If you have any questions/concerns - just shoot me a PM. :)
(and gratz on being sorted to Hufflepuff ;) )

Thanks for the welcome Nick :)
Dunedin, you say? *googles* Alright - natural beauty it has.... the buildings look old and run down on wikipedia, though. :(

Wikipedia Lies! :lawlz: we actually do have buildings that don't look that run down such as Larnarch's Castle (the *only* castle in NZ booyah.), Otago Boys' High School (that looks like a castle) Otago Girls' High School (which used to be Otago Boys' High School :D ) and....well. Dunedin is isn't dunedin without...well. A chocolate factory.

Then again, we're the "Edinburgh of the South" so of course we're gonna look old at some way.
At least we're not Oamaru - that place is *ooolld*

:D

Hi Lita!

I too am a Dunedinite, and was introduced to this site by Rowan (I know her through Gang Show).

My characters are Beau (this one), Jessame Rose Trewelly and Ekky (a house elf). Beau and JR are both Hufflepuff first years, too!

Hooray for Dunedinites, and welcome to HNZ

-Emma

Ahh~! You know Rowan :D

Wow, I feel like I know heaps more people thanks to this website ^_^

Dunnaz for the win! :D

My Characters are....Sephora Finette.
Just the one, because I have a attention span of a chipmunk XD

Lita has teh popularz xP

Aaaaaaaaaaaah you have to come to town this Wednesday! I need teh Litah snuggolz.

(Yes, I just said snuggolz. *kills self*)

Hee Hee I'll try ^-^ But I has no exams that day XD
So I might be a lazy-bug and stay at home and read Half-Blood prince x]

I feels like making banners/avs except I has no talent x________x.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU COME TO TOWN WITH ME <3 You can come buy lunch from my work! *tempts with bread*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back