HNZ Project-type-thing

Mimosa Andrews

OOC First Name
Hamziiieee
Soo, my mum has made me do a project on HNZ o_O and I need to ask you guys a fairly simple question :D

Why do you like HNZ?

Ta! :D
<i>
</i>

Thank you both of you :D It doesn't really matter how many people say, but the more the merrier ^_^

First off, the community is very warm welcoming, really good to get along with. Second, Rping tests my creativity and my writing abilities. This helps me because my minor for Uni is Literature/English, so it really helps me to expand my thoughts and build on them. ^_^

Thanks guys! ^_^

You make friends, and do creative writing and it's like writing a story. That's what it's like for me so far :) I've already made a friend :) :hug:

:woot: Thanks, i still need about 3 more to fill my page though! :cry: keep 'em coming please! xD

Not only can you practise you're writing skills (which can come in very useful especially for school lessons etc) but you also get the relive those memories about the first time you saw the harry potter films or books and then grew up with it, and show that as many times as you want in various characters eyes. You also don't have to worry about getting stuck in your story, as you're always (however with exceptions) telling it alongside someone else, which makes it twice as interesting :D

Janey Pascot said:
you also get the relive those memories about the first time you saw the harry potter films or books and then grew up with it, and show that as many times as you want in various characters eyes.
I second that.

Ta Pheebz, your post was so long it's filled my page xD
Thanks everyone! Le project is looking good ^_^

Why do I like HNZ? Well, most importantly, it's helped me develop my writing. You can see how much I've improved over the almost four years that I've been here. It's also fun to see how much everyone else has improved as well. Aside from the writing, the main reason I've stuck around for so long is the community- I've made several good, genuine friends here from all over the world.

Also: If you need to include names with quotes, you can simply refer to me as "Amanda." Good luck!

Mimosa Andrews said:
Le project is looking good ^_^
Do we get to see it when it's done? :r

The friends that I've made (as well as the ones that I've met IRL) and all the interesting plots and stories that I get to read as well as take part in :D

The friendships made, the opportunity to tell a story with someone else, the chance to meet people from around the world, and just the chance to be able to express yourself through writing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back