HNZ 'Meme'

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
I guess it falls under this category.. 'Other fun'.
Anyway, I was thinking about all the various amusing goings on, on HNZ, and I thought "Why no meme template?" so.. I whipped up a really, really terrible one for people to use. If someone wants to have a go at making a template, please do. These are really, really shameful.

hnzmemetemplate.png

It's terrible. (Shh! You already told them that!) Oh.. Right..
ANYWHO
I was thinking that maybe people could give it a go?
Here's a couple of examples:
hnzmeme1.png

hnzmeme2.png

^ Perhaps that should be 'I'm a seer!' I'm terrible at these things. Really, I am. I've never made memes.

Haha these are really cool. xD :o

Nice I'll try to think of some xD

Riley Mauven said:
Helena and I tried to make an HNZ meme (and a tumblr for it too) a while ago, but it didn't seem to catch on ): hopefully yours does, because I've always liked the idea! :p
You should have said so sooner! We should use yours. It's likely definitely vastly superior. xD

I'll bite.[note]You actually caught me hook, line, and sinker. I made five of these. There are four more. Want to see them? For every 5 likes of this post, or any future others I make in this topic, I will post the next HNZ meme image I made. [note]

hnzmemesortinghat.png

Riley Mauven said:
Helena and I tried to make an HNZ meme (and a tumblr for it too) a while ago, but it didn't seem to catch on ): hopefully yours does, because I've always liked the idea! :p
Psst.I was in there too... I just didn't know how to make a meme. xD

Kalani Mauven said:
Riley Mauven said:
Psst.I was in there too... I just didn't know how to make a meme. xD
and Alexis too :r

I don't know, did we ever save any of them? xD I know the ones online are deleted

Riley Mauven said:
Brittany, remember that really vulgar one I thought of that made Ceara and Melissa crack up? I want to make that one but it might not work I don't know.
These memes are really funny, they're making my day. Tempted to make an HNZ rage comic right now. :woot:

I made one. It's my first rage comic so bare with me. I realised after I made it there's a typo.

c27cfaf9-6a52-49cd-ab90-24c298f16a65.png

Samuel Phillips said:
I made one. It's my first rage comic so bare with me. I realised after I made it there's a typo.

c27cfaf9-6a52-49cd-ab90-24c298f16a65.png
That's the whole point of rage comics, isn't it? To have at least one typo xD
Me gusta.

You should make more.

Nick- those gave me quite a giggle :lol: x3
hnzmeme4.png

How I shall no doubt feel on the 18th when I forget what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back