Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello everybody!
I have submitted Hogwarts New Zealand to be part of ZetaBoard's Battle of the Boards I would encourage all members to register one account on the ZetaBoards support board (here) and comment on Hogwarts New Zealand's entry which you can find here.
Then, when voting comes around, I would encourage you all to log back in and vote for our board! The winning board gets a mystery prize, so we may as well have HNZ try to get it, and if nothing else we can at least utilize the free-advertising opportunity we've been given. :)

Thank you all for your time and your vote!

~Nick

Voting has started for the IF/ZB battle of the boards!
Everybody please register on the board linked to in the previous post then read over this thread and this thread then vote for HNZ appropriately (you'll have to read both threads to know how to).

Thank you all for your votes!

~Nick

<:p Hogwarts New Zealand came out victorious in round one of the IF/ZB battle of the boards with fifteen votes. :)
To the best of my knowledge that was the second highest number of votes any board received! So we might have a shot at winning this thing as a whole if everybody keeps on voting for us.

As we won in our bracket in round one, we've automatically advanced to round three. Currently those who did place first or second in their brackets in round one are in an elimination round (2) so that the rest of the brackets for round three.

I'll post new information and another announcement when round three starts, please keep checking in and vote for HNZ. :D

As many of you know, HNZ is enrolled in the InvisionFree/ZetaBoards Battle of the Boards.
Round three has started so we need to vote for HNZ once again!
If you haven't already, register on this baord. Then, once you're logged in, go to THIS TOPIC and then vote for HNZ as instructed to in THIS POST.

Thank you all for voting! We might have a shot at winning this thing if you all take the time out to do so!

HNZ won Round 3 of the IF/ZB BotB! <:p
We once again recieved the most votes for any board.
We will be moving on to round 4 which is posted tomorrow. The competition is getting stiffer but so are we, now it's time to show people what HNZ is made of.
I will post more information once the battle begins. :)

Round four of the Battle of the Boards has begin!
If you haven't already please register on this board and then go to this thread, finally, vote for HNZ as instructed to in this post.
Thank you all for your continued support. :D
Keep up the votes!

<:p Hogwarts New Zealand has won Round Four of the IF/ZB battle of the boards, once again having the most votes for any of the competitors!
Way to go HNZ!
I will post again when the next round begins. :) Please remember to keep voting!

Have you signed up to it. Im pretty sure you csnt vote with other characters, as it may come across unfair ;) but I think Nick would be the best person to ask or Cecily

You need to be signed into the other board to vote. ;)

Round five of the Battle of the Boards (And the finals for the RPG Category) has begun!
If you haven't already, please register on this board and then go to this thread, finally, vote for HNZ by Clicking here. (You must be logged in to the first board I linked you to to vote!)

Keep up the votes and hopefully we will win the RPG Category and be off to the final rounds! :D

~Nick

I voted for the forum you are up against, for that is where I come from. THOU SHALT LOSE!

And I shalt be banned within thine first hour if thy dost not quiet down, methinks....Ye Olde English doth fun to speaketh.

We don't just ban people for voicing their opinions. ;)
Of course, there's no need to be mean spirited either. I've wished Orange Islands the best of luck on several occasions and will continue to do so, it's a very nice board. I'm confident that members in the IF/ZB community will help decide which of the two boards is better. :)

Just kidding, don't mind me. We from the OIs have a tendency to exaggerate for the sake of humor ;)

Congratulations!
HNZ has one the RPG finals of the BotBs with a stunning 44 votes!
Keep up the awesome work as we continue to progress in this competition!
Note: There are two more rounds to decide the overall winner of the BotB!

Round six of the Battle of the Boards (And the overall semi-finals) has begun!
If you haven't already, please register on this board and then go to this thread, finally, vote for HNZ by Clicking here. (You must be logged in to the first board I linked you to to vote!)

Keep up the votes and hopefully we will win the semi-finals and be off to the finals! :D

~Nick

P.s: Please remember to only register one account there and only vote once. One member here attempted to vote three times and was caught. I'm just glad we weren't disqualified for it. :) Be fair, people. ;)

Congratulations, once again, HNZ!
We came out on top of this, the sem-final round, with another 46 votes!We would have had 51, but five of our members attempted to cheat or failed to realize they already voted.
The FINALS of the Battle of the Boards will begin tomorrow. Make sure you get ready to vote for us again!

~Nick

Round seven of the Battle of the Boards (THE FINALS) has begun!

Keep up the votes and hopefully we can win this thing!

~Nick

P.s: Please remember to only register one account there and only vote once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back