HNZ: Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
after two days i am still stuck on the same clue. grrr. are all clues viewable to shopkeepers? or should i log in on my student account

thanks messi for the hunt

Morgan Le Fey said:
after two days i am still stuck on the same clue. grrr. are all clues viewable to shopkeepers? or should i log in on my student account
Yes. I personally verified that all clues were visible to all members. Then I just double checked for you with a shopkeepers mask.
So yes. ;)

About three hours until the hunt ends. ;)

The hunt is now over!

The eggs will be taken down soon. ^_^

Thank you to everybody who participated, and congratulations to everybody who successfully completed the hunt! :D

The winners were:[ul][li]Estrella Styx</LI>
[li]Tony Alraur
[li]Jessame Rose Trewelly
[li]Patricia Styx
[li]Hilde Lindstrom
[li]Larissa Sedgwick
[li]Imogen Day
[li]Athena Zhefarovich
[li]Elvera Le Fey
<LI>[li]Professor Cyndi Weasley[/li][/ul](Your prizes are in your inboxes for the accounts that you submitted the solutions in)

Here are the clues and where the should have lead you:
ClueSolutions
[/td]
Some quality feedback is all they seek - their characters might yet be very weak.
Hint: The oldest letter ever to have been written home
Hint: The days of yore for a marvellous school.
Hint: Report bad things, don't shout them down!
Hint: A guide to things rather unpleasant as these, written by a man who's likely forgotten his A,B,C's
Hint: Don't get the wrong impression, there's no need to fret. They're not really like this. It's only a ...bhsbet.
Hint: If a leader is what you require, raise this avatar to show the Nicktator your desire.
Congratulations! Egg hunt: complete!
PM The Easter Bunny with the links to every topic an egg is in!
[th colspan="2"]Easter Egg Hunt Solutions[/th] [th]

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back