Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
HNZ is seven!
And HNZ definitely wouldn't be anything close to seven years old without an awesome community of people that keep it active, interesting, exciting, and just pretty awesome (so much so that we all keep coming back to it). That's you guys. ^_^

So it's nice to have a record of who was all here when things happened - like when HNZ turned 7. To commemorate this occassion, and us all being here together, we're putting together this community signature. (Which, when completed, will grace many a-signature on the board, likely including mine.)

A few guidelines for adding your name to the signature to get us through this with our insanity:
[ul][li]Post in this thread saying you're adding your name.</LI>
[li]Save the signature that the person before you uploaded
[li]Place your name on it in text no larger than "HNZ's 7th Birthday!" is. (Your name, a nickname, what we call you. Whatever.)
[li]Re-save the file as a high quality .PNG image
<LI>[li]Re-upload it, then edit your post in this thread to include the new signature[/li][/ul]

If you do not have the means to save a file properly as a PNG you may post in this thread and request that somebody else put your name on it for you.

Here's the image:

CommunitySignature2012.png

birthdaysiggy.png

Next please!

I'll go after Jessye!

birthdaysiggy.png

Did Melissa :)

et70iw.png

Kelsey, you are meant to wait for the person before you to add what they were going to add before you do ;)

Nobody commented on my Kingdom Hearts font. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back