Hm, about time we get this going, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Jarrod and Kaleb meet yet?? :D :D

How about a Jarrod/Borka/Kaleb meet? :)

I would go for that.
All three meet up and all. Less number of RPs for Kaleb because he is kinda loaded down right now. :lol:

I don't think I should.. I'm not totally sure how Borka is going to act yet :S

I can see that you have a lot of people volunteering their girl's, and if there is room for one more I have Sophia that I could offer.
She is pretty naive when it comes to the opposite sex.
If you'd like Kaleb to still have a girl after the Yule Ball I could have Sophia catch a cold and not be able to go.
Basically she is a posh, cocky, arrogent girl.

Well, the RP with Borka and Kaleb and Jarrod can wait until my RPs settle down, can they? :lol:

Hmm...Kaleb might actually need a girl after the Yule. And perhaps he could just stick to her for a bit, before going off after a few more. Like, having affairs or something. :r:
Sophia, you sound like Kaleb's ideal girl. :p

Otherwise, I am still up for ideas. ^-^

Trixie Hales said:
I'm ready to RP for Kaleb and Trixie when u are! :)
Start one and I'll be there momentarily. :r:

Aleyha Devearux said:
Hmm...Kaleb might actually need a girl after the Yule. And perhaps he could just stick to her for a bit, before going off after a few more. Like, having affairs or something. :r:

Lovely because I probably will be away during HNZ winter months due to travelling
I'm not sure how she wouldn't hear about Kaleb's Yule Ball deal but we'll figure it out I pressume

Sophia Bedlam said:
Aleyha Devearux said:

Lovely because I probably will be away during HNZ winter months due to travelling
I'm not sure how she wouldn't hear about Kaleb's Yule Ball deal but we'll figure it out I pressume
If need be, you can PM me about the idea and all.

Carmen: Kaleb loves you, more than any other girl, trust me. ;-)

Sophia: Um, he just got the news that his mother "died" so you might want to wait a bit because he won't be himself. Or rather, he'd actually be himself, and like, all cold and harsh and all. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back