Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 10" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
We all know that Kaleb is a complete flirt and a tease, and some of us from General Discussions know that he is going to be a total player. :lol:

Anyways, considering the odds, I need Kaleb to have three or more girlfriends at once. Sounds awful, but eh, I came up with this idea a while back, and yes, I am totally going through with it. Sounds easy, right? Nope. The girls cannot be friends with each other, at all. Know each other, fine, but not friends. So far, the girls I have planned so far are: Leia Evans and Judy Sherman.

Anyone up for this?
Remember, you cannot be friends with either of them. I don't want to get caught before the Yule Ball, where the fun really begins, when he leaves all his girlfriends.
So, if you don't want your character to be heartbroken, then don't post here! :)

Let the chaos begin!

Did you call for Chaos? :woot:

Well here I am, offering up Wendy again because I really need to RP with her and get her interested in dating before she realizes that boys are scum :D

Hmm, I'll offer you Daisy if you want.. She's definitely not friends with those other girls you have :lol: But if Daisy gets her heart broken then she may beat you to death :r: Just a wee warning, because she's a bit more violent than subtle when it comes to revenge.. So if you want a black eye and a few broken ribs, Daisy's your girl! :woot:

Oh dear me, Abby, you brought tears to my eyes with your Chaos joke.
=))
I am just curious to whoever is interested, then will choose randomly, or see who would be really dedicated to this plot.

Daisy, I'm a bit afraid of being beaten up by a girl. However, what Kaleb doesn't know is what his older brother will do to him if he finds out about Kaleb's mistreating of the females. :r:

Hmm...
Well, I wouldn't mind having Kaleb have four girls, one in each house. However, Judy is just an addition I guess. I totally feel bad for saying it.
:-?
*thinking thinking*
Do you think that Kaleb could pull it off? Like having four-five girlfriends at once? Or should we keep the numbers to two/three and save the other ones for after the Yule Ball?

I think he could pull it off, since they're all in different houses and if they dont know eachother... it would be really fun RPing it. Jelous i didnt think of it. :O :O Can Jarrod be like one of Kalebs friends who know about it?? :) :) :)?? lol

Sure, Jarrod can be a friend of Kaleb's! ^_^ He needs some help covering up and all. I think Brodie was going to help, but I cannot remember for the life of me. *shakes head* And Kaleb does in fact, need some guy friends.

I can't even remember how I came up with it. I think it was what pic I showed of Kaleb, like him in a white shirt, saying that would be Jaken's brother... and so many people were like, "hotness!" or something.
Anyway, if he had enough people covering for him. AKA Aleyha and others that are friends with him, I am almost positive that he can pull it off. After all, he is Kaleb!
:rofl:
This is going to be so much fun!

Wasn't there something between Brodie Kaleb and Blaine about massing with Taylor?

Well since Borka and Kaleb probably know each other through Hayden and Jaken, how bouts he knows about it as well? (On the sorting ceremony I wrote that they were close enough friends :p )

Borka is basically planning the same thing except I want him to succeed.. he's a Hayden in the making :p

Taylor: Hm, forgot about Kaleb wanting to mess around with your character. Would you like her to be messed with by either Brodie or Kaleb? In the charming way, I mean. It is ultimately up to you.

Callan: Haha, you got that right!! He wises up later though. ;-)

Alexis: They more than likely do, though I doubt Kaleb will remember Borka much because of Kaleb's constant traveling over the past two years after Barbara died. But yeah, I wouldn't mind having Borka know about it. ^_^ Kaleb needs all the help he can get to play around with...how many girls is that now? :p

I'd say Kaleb, She really doesn't get along with Brodie so unless he can convince her that he doesn't hate her then I doubt she would fall for it.

Okay, then Taylor, if you are up for it.

All right, so the list of girls goes as followed:
Leia
Judy
Wendy
Daisy *still debating on that one. :r: *
Trixie
Taylor.
So, that is five to six. Kaleb really likes a variety. =))

I'd offer up Andy but she would eat him for breakfast ;) :lol:

There is also Merlina who has met one of the girls but hasn't any of the others, quite happy for her to wait until 2nd year if he has way too many on the go now though :p

what will Carmen make of all of this though :r:

I was going to offer Arianna... -She needs another boyfriend before she has long term Xander- But that list is long enough o_o

Arianna would join Daisy in kicking his ass XDDD

Yeah, the list is indeed...long.
What if he never really says that they are his girlfriend's, but just assumes so? :-? Like, leading them on.
That way, he wouldn't really be tied down, and let the girls think that Kaleb is hers. Heehee.

Kaleb will not be doing this forever. He will probably get better during his third year or something.

Aww, Linda, did you have to bring up Carmen? Make me feel all guilty. :p
Even though she is the one that Kaleb truly likes/loves, and is too ignorant to know it.

You don't think the girl's would wise up?

And sweet :)

Depends on the girl, I guess. Then again, Kaleb can have them very convinced. :r:
We need to talk this over, to make sure that it actually does happen, and all that sweet stuff.

well as your bestfriend I think I should get to help pick your choice of girl ;)
Carmen won't mind in the slightest at first of course - she's clueless about her real feelings for Kaleb too :cool:

Aww, you have to choose for me, Carmen? :p

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

Well, Kaleb is working his charms on Leia right now, who wants to be next? :-?

ok have changed my mind - will learn some nasty hexes to mark these girls with so Kaleb has no choice but to turn all his attention my way :lol:

go for Judy next - that one should be a walk over ^_^ ;)

I was just going to say that whoever wanted to be next just post here, Carmen. :p

Me next! :p

James is actually the one that's going to find out and tell Judy to stop seeing him which of course Judy won't listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back