Hiya

OOC First Name
Clara
Hello! :) I am Emerald (though my real name is Clara) and I am just getting settled in and hope everything will be going well. I am excited for what's to happen and hopefully I will have so much fun here at HNZ! :)

Can't wait to get RP'ing soon and meet new people!

Heyy Clara!

I'm Emily, better known as Emzies! I moved your topic to appropriate forum, in case you got confused!
First of Welcome to HNZ!
To get you started you should check out the awesome Site Documentation to help you get started! It has lots of useful information. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me or any of the site Staff as we're always happy to help out!

If you'd ever like to RP or would just like to chat or something, my PM box is always open! Hope you enjoy your time here!
And once again, welcome!

Emzies :hug:

Welcome to HNZ Clara! :hug:
My name is Jessye! It looks like you joined at the perfect time, with all the birthday stuff going on, and with sorting happening soon! I really hope you get settled in well and everything! If you'd ever like to RP or just chat, my PM box is always open!

Hope to see you around the board!
Jessye

Hi Clara!

Once again, welcome to HNZ! I hope that you enjoy your time on the site. Jessye's right, you did choose a great time to join the site with the birthday up and sorting starting up very soon. Lucky you! ^_^

You might want to consider changing your OOC name to Clara just so people (like me :p ) don't get too confused and call you Lily. xD

Feel free to PM me if you need anything. :)

~Cyndi

Hey there, Clara!
Welcome to HNZ. :)

Clara! :D Like Doctor Who's new companion!!!!! Sorry!

But anyways welcome to the site!

-Steph. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back