Hii.

Hi, im Steph.
Im new here, unsorted and slightly confused about this whole site :) im sure ill cotton on soon enough.
Err...dont know what else to say but speak to you all soon hopefully :)

Welcome Steph! :-h

I'm Lexi :cool:

Your going to love it here, I'm sure of that. ^_^ Your just in time for sorting aswell. ;)

If you have any questions you can PM me, i'm always ready to help, or you can PM an unsorted assistant or you can PM one of our AWESOME admins, Nicolas King and Cecily Rambolt.

Hey there, Steph!
I'm Nick, one of those two awesome Admin. ;) (I might argue I am greater in awesomeness than Cecily, but she's pretty cool, so I don't know - it's definitely debatable. ;) )
At any rate - welcome to HNZ! :D I hope you enjoy your time around here and I'll see you around the board!
As already stated, you can PM me with any/all questions or concerns you may have - or post a topic in the FAQ forum and a member can try to help you out, too!
If you're interested in getting your character sorted this post should help a tonne. ^_^

See ya around!

~Nick :nick:

Hey, Steph. Another name i can't forget. LOL

Well, Lexi and Nick has said what you want to know. So, i'll just welcome you.

I'm Joyce OCC and i'm here to be your friend (except if you stumble into slytherin), well i have other students that you can speak of.

Welcome again....

Welcome to the Hogwarts New Zealand School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Hey Steph....

Hope you like Hogwarts!
You should get yourself sorted into a house for a more expansion of fun!
just go to the great hall and click Y7 Ceremony!

BTW watch out for Sir Wenton, he just may kill you whne or if he gets outta Azkaban :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back