Hi!

Hey there Cazz!! I'm Marga!! ^_^

Welcome to HNZ!! And feel free to be active around the board... ;) ... You can ask the Admins and Global Mods your questions or even me! But I have limited knowledge compared to them.... xD

So, welcome once again and feel free to contact me any time you want... ^_^

~Marga

Hey a New Person!

Hi there Cazz,

I'm Teigan, I'm Australian and its great when new members join the board, unfortunately sorting is currently over, but maybe an Administrator could help you with that. I direct you to ask either the Admins or our lovable Global Mods. They are all very lovely people and can help you with anything you need. Of course, you can always ask me if you don't want to approach them and I will try to help you as best I can. For your rules and regulations whilst here and for any other information I woud direct you to our Introduction Page. It has lots of things that you might want/need to know about being on this site. Hope to see you around and to be rping with you!

~Teiggybear

Greetings, Cazz!

Welcome to to the board! I do hope you're excited about getting started around here. Teigan and Marga have pretty much given you everything you need, so I'm just here to say hey and welcome to the board. I hope to see you around, if you ever want to chat, or rp or something of that nature, just send a PM my way! ^_^
~Tenilee

Welcome to the site!!

Hey there, Cazz - welcome to HNZ! I'm glad you found out site. :)
As others have said, feel free to PM any member of the staff team (including myself) if you should need any help on the site.
The best place to start learning about how HNZ works is our Site Documentation.

See you around the board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back