Hi

OOC First Name
Natasha
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hi,

My name is Natasha, I am 18 and I come from New Zealand. I have lived here all my life but plan on moving asap seeing as NZ isn't interesting to me. I am in my last year of high school and plan on taking a gap year in 2013 to work for Camp America and then I will study something, either herbology or PST. I have ridden horses for the majority of my life and have three at the moment. I also have a Jack Russell and a sparrow that visits me most days for food.

I stumbled across this site when I was looking up herbology courses, and somehow HNZ herbology thought it was the most important in my search.

I have been RPing for several years, mainly on horse orientated sites, so this is a new experience to me and I am looking forward to how I will go with the magical side. :)

Hi Natasha! ^_^
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand aka HNZ! I'm Mintzy and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me or the awesome Admins and Global Mods. For more info's just check out the Site Documentation. There's a lot of horses here, mostly for the tourist. I've never rode a horse yet but I've tried horse meat and I won't elaborate about that anymore. xD Looking forward to RPing with you and I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us! ;)

Hello! ^_^

Welcome to HNZed! It's lovely to meet you. I hope you have a lot of fun here, even if you're not entirely used to it, I'm sure we'll grow on you. I think it's really cool that you have ridden a horse! I've never even touched a horse before because they're so enormous compared to me and I don't live in the correct area.
You can call me Tenilee, and I'm from Australia. Mintzy has already given you most of what you need, but if you ever want to chat, my Inbox is always open!

~Tenilee. :)

Welcome!
I'm Donna one of the GM's ^_^
Ooooh horses! I lalalove horses! Super cool that you own some too! What breeds?

Hey there, Natasha! :)

Too many sheep in New Zealand for your liking? A little boring? :r
Welcome to HNZ, at any rate! I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada.
You seem to be suggesting that HNZ herbology wasn't the must relevant thing to your search... and I think we all know that not to be the case. :tut:

At any rate, if you have any questions or concerns or need any help - I'm only a PM away.

I look forward to getting to know you more and seeing you around the board.

Hi!!!

Welcome to Hogwarts NZ! It's funny how you want to leave and how I would love the chance to even visit for a week!! But I am the same with America. I can't wait to get out xD

I'm Stephanie but I just keep it short on here as Steph. I hope you enjoy and stay here FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:

My name is Jessye! ^_^ I'm from the United States! I love horses too! Sadly though, I've never really ridden one. Do you have any favorite breeds or anything? Anyways, I'm glad you joined! I hope to see you around the board often! Feel free to ever PM me if you'd like to roleplay or something!

♥ Jessye

Riley Sparkles said:

Super cool that you own some too! What breeds?
We don't know my old pony's breeding so we just class her as a Stationbred (New Zealand farm breed). My main horse is a Thoroughbred and my young one is a Welsh/Thoroughbred x Stationbred (or whatever her mother is, see above sentence). I also use to own a Warmblood.
Isabella Pisces said:

Do you have any favorite breeds or anything?
I like many different breeds for different reasons; Warmbloods for the athleticism, Knabstrupper for their wonderful colouring, Fjords for their dorsal stripes and manes, Lipizzan for their amazing performances with the Spanish Riding School and the heavier breeds because I do enjoy watching driving. But I think that my favorite breed of all is the Icelandic Horse because they are very sturdy (enough to hold me!) and have an amazing five-gated characteristic.

Heya! I'm David, there are two Davids here, but I'm more important. :p

I'm relatively new here as well, but I'm more than happy to help with anything you need! Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

So, just sayin' Hi! if you need any advice, or someone to roleplay with, or anything at all, you can message me. I'm Cole, and I'm super friendly. i have a multitude of accounts as well. So, see you around!

Oooh im so excited to start RPing! Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes and the offerings to help me if I need it. :)

Hey Natasha
I don't think I have said hello yet I am Mia and I am from Australia. I think everything you need to know has already been said so I guess I just need to say hello and you seem to have a good taste in character names (not that I am bias at all :r ) I hope you enjoy your time here. We are all nice enough (though watch out for nick, (just joking))
Mia

Hey Natasha,

I am from Eden I live in the United States. I live in Maryland right now but most likely in a few years I will be moving somewhere else. I am so glad that you found us here at HNZ. I am sure that you will soon grow to love this place just as much as we all do. Maybe one day we will get to rp together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back