Hi!

Edward Bridge

OOC First Name
Alice [2nd Main]
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Hi, I'm Edward Bridge my true name is Dylan, brother of Alyssa Esguerra who plays here as Laura Bridge, second year Ravenclaw student. I'm 15 years old, but playing here as an 12 year old boy playing to be first year when sorting begin for someday. I preferred to be 12 years old instead 11 years old because I'm going to play as a twin brother of my sister... well just wait for my roleplay. Well I hope you can help me from this website. Thanks :)

Welcome to HNZ! :hug:
I'm Jessye! To get started you may want to lurk the Site Documentation because it has tonnes of useful information for you to lurk that can really help out. If you have any other questions you can always contact the Admins or the Global Moderators. If you ever want to roleplay or anything either, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM or something!

♥ Jessye

Hey Dylan welcome to HNZ! :woot:

You'll have to wait a bit before your character can be sorted but in the mean time there are still places and people you can RP with! As Jessye said, feel free to PM me on any character whenever! ^_^ (All my characters say "Elphaba" in the OOC Name box!)

~Abby

Hi Dylan,

Welcome to HNZ! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin.
I see you've been given the link to the site docs already. It truly is very helpful.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. :)

See you around the site!

Hey there, and welcome to HNZ! :)

Hi there!

I am a Global Mod, and well, know a little bit of everything here and there (just not History so shh), so if you have any questions or whatnot, throw me a PM! ^_^

~ Sir Kaitlyn
:kaitlyn:

Hello! Welcome to HNZ ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back