Hi

Galileo Costa

OOC First Name
Louie/Beardy
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hi there! My name is Louie and I'm new to HNZ and role playing as well. My girlfriend actually convinced me to join. You might definitely* know her, she's Abby (Isabella Chaos).

*Her words, not mine. :)

:frantics: LOUIE :hug: :woot:

Abby....... the name sounds familiar :r :wub:

Hehe welcome to HNZ, finally :D I hope you enjoy your time here, it is truly an awesome place. I would give you the whole thing like, if you have an problems contact our admins but there isn't really much point as you girlfriend is one of the awesome Global Mods, so just bug her about everything.

See you around
- Pat

Hi there, welcome to HNZ! ^_^
I'm glad you finally succumbed to your girlfriend's will and joined. :r :p

Enjoy your time here. ^_^

wooh! Well done Abby! Hey there! I'm Mike :) Welcome to HNZ! Hope your time here is awesome!

Patricia Rogers said:
I would give you the whole thing like, if you have an problems contact our admins but there isn't really much point as you girlfriend is one of the awesome Global Mods, so just bug her about everything.
I have to talk him through everything on the phone. <_< :lol:

Thank you all for welcoming me. :)

I like how Abby makes me sound like an idiot. I just like playing dumb, it makes her feel that much more important. Hehe. :p

Welcome Abby's boyfriend! I remember her mentioning you a lot.

Abby: *wink wink* *nudge nudge* Congrats on getting him to join. How long did that take? :p

Well I'm glad to here she talks about me. Just try not to believe everything she says about me. She's a liar! Hehe. Unless she calls me awesome and things like that. Then you can totally believe her. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back