HI~!

Kagyou Wu

Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
HI EVERYONE~

Uhm. My name is ___, and well, you can call me Chi instead of that line! :D

I like white, and feathers and bells.
And I know Henric, but not in real life yet.

He's a bit odd. And I'm a bit odder. :D

I like to go hyper and I like to draw. I like art. I LOVE art.
I like making avatars and signatures too ^_^;;
And.. I like to make nice friends.
I liek J-rock and visual kei. <3<3 Nightwish (still my favvy band of them all.)
And nu-metal band "Head phones president" :D Female front. I like alot of stuff.
I like DJ-Max Clazziquai edition ^w^. Played Black Square today, boy was that hard. ><;;;;

I don't like the dark tho, even tho I'm being called an emo :(
But I'm not emo. I'm a happy girl :D

Lets not talk about family. ;/

Anyways. YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU~ ^w^
<3<3 :D

Hello Chi, welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand. I hope you enjoy it :), so did Henric tell you sbout HNZ, or did you stumble across say on Google, or Bebo/Facebook ?? Please do not hesistate to pm me for any help or questions, but I believe an admin would be more help ( they appear purple ;), e.g Nick King)) who might I add rocks, as do all the other admins, in fact so does everyone else on this site :)

Hi Chi =)
Welcome to HNZ. I see you like making siggys, after a bit if you want, you could set up your own banner shop - or enter any of the graphics competitions. They're great xD
Check out the OOC section, bottom of the board. Greaet fun - especially in spam.
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7070178/723/#new
And welcome to Hufflepuff, I'm a prefect, just PM if you have any problems.
Have fun!

Henric: Cos you're weird enough <3

Tom: I certainly do. Henric informed me about HNZ. I was reluctant for a while but it's pretty fun so far. Admins are always awesome, they always put in the extra effort to make sure is perfect ><;; God, the workload...

Lemina: Haha, thanks. I'm just worried that my photoshopping skills aren't good enough, but I might do it after a while >>; And cool XD I certainly will.~

Yes, you should definitely check out our graphics competitions. :D
Hello there, Chi. :) I'm Nick, and I'm an emoticon addict as I'm sure you'll discover in this post. :lol:

Welcome to HNZ, I'm glad Henric brought you here. ;) I hope you enjoy it as much as we all seem to. :D

Anyway, if you have any questions or concerns never hesitate to ask. :D

Nick: Hey there. I've been having fun so far and I do hope it'll stay like that much longer. ..You used 6 emoticons there, so that should be.. okay. I guess. Thanks for the welcome, I won't hesitates if i need to know anything ^^;

Hiya, Chi! You're going to have to reaquaint me with j-rock, my friend introduced me to Dir En Grey a few years back but I never got to hear much more. :p

Anyhow, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you, and it's always nice to know other people who consider themselves odd and are proud of it. ;) :D

Violet Bellamy said:
Hiya, Chi! You're going to have to reaquaint me with j-rock, my friend introduced me to Dir En Grey a few years back but I never got to hear much more. :p

Anyhow, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you, and it's always nice to know other people who consider themselves odd and are proud of it. ;) :D

Being odd is good.

I'll be more than glad to to do so!
My all time favourite for J-rock would be the Visual Kei band Phantasmagoria! There's an english band for it to, but. J Rock~~ <3333 KISAKI IS HAWT~ But its an all boys band tho. :p

Kagyou Wu said:
Violet Bellamy said:

Being odd is good.

I'll be more than glad to to do so!
My all time favourite for J-rock would be the Visual Kei band Phantasmagoria! There's an english band for it to, but. J Rock~~ <3333 KISAKI IS HAWT~ But its an all boys band tho. :p
I agree, although I have to say craziness is better than being odd =P

Hi, and welcome to HNZ! I'm odd and a nerd. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back