Hi Hi!!!

Sarah Mochrie

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah (in real life too... though different last name! lol) I love my name so I like to use it since my characters always have a bit of me in them. Well were to start? I'm from Florida, US. I noticed the New Zealand part of the site and wondered if it started in New Zealand? I sadly can't get online everyday thanks to college and work but I will try my hardest to get on as much as possible. I'm never really all that good with introductions, so if you want to know anything specific about me, feel free to ask!

Oh and I know I should just pm a admin about this but it's just a general question, but is there a spot on the site where people can claim celebrities for their sig/avi's? I always hate it when someone steals my face and I would hate to steal someone else's, but I didn't seem to find one when I was browsing the site...

Nice to Meet Everyone!

Hey there, Sarah! :) I'm Nick (Nicolas, formally. xD So you're not the only one who loved their first name enough to use it here ^_^ ).
First, welcome to HNZ! I hope you enjoy your time here (feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns about the site). :)
I live in Canada (home of awesomeness :r ) - and to answer your question, no, the site was started by an American - but she loved New Zealand so based the site off of that sort of idea.

We don't have a formal 'face claim' topic (or rules against using the same celebrity) - but we do have a list here for you: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7174464/
Check out our site documentation page ( http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/forum/3005529/ ) for more key links like that one. :D

Hullo Sarah. I'm the neighbourhood evil mastermind. Responsible for haunting the school. All outer areas belong to Luxen's jurisdiction!

Welcome to HNZ ~

Please forgive my ignorance, but I have to ask you if Canadians really say eh(sp?) as much as I've heard? I had a roommate that was Canadian and when our other roommate joked about it she took great offense to it and I didn't really like her so I didn't push the subject... I almost got to visit Canada a few years ago but our travel plans fell through and I was bummed... But I'll visit every country one of these days...

And thanks for the links. I kinda didn't look in the ooc sub-forum...

Henric - Sarah and Henric will probably be either perfect friends or perfect enemies... I generally design her as a short fuse and quite the mischief maker

Hello Sarah nice to meet you =) RL name Maddy and one of my character sort has the same name Maddiie Hollawarth. I hope you enjoy your time here ^^ I'm from the state as well up here New England! Have Fun!

Hi Sarah, welcome to HNZ! I'm Abby and I'm from America too! ^_^ Texas :oy:

This is Isabella, she's a 4th year Slytherin and your typical fashion obsessed, gossip spreading, mean girl :cool:
I also have plenty of other characters in all other houses (just look for my name at the bottom of a signature to see if its mine ^_^ ) and I look forward to RPing with you soon. :)

As Nick said, if you have any questions feel free to PM him :p and I hope you enjoy HNZ as much as the rest of us do! ^_^

Sarah Mochrie said:
Please forgive my ignorance, but I have to ask you if Canadians really say eh(sp?) as much as I've heard? I had a roommate that was Canadian and when our other roommate joked about it she took great offense to it and I didn't really like her so I didn't push the subject... I almost got to visit Canada a few years ago but our travel plans fell through and I was bummed... But I'll visit every country one of these days...
Yes, we say 'eh'. But I wouldn't say absurdly much. :p
It's just a common intejection, almost like how a lot of Americans use "um" on every line they speak aloud. :r

Yeah we use um a lot... and for some reason, the more preppy people use like almost every other word lol. And thank you for clearing that up for me.

I say um alot too, but I'm Aussie :p
Hi Sarah, welcome to HNZ! I'm Jesse, the most awesomest guy here. :cool:
I even have my own emoticon: :jesse:
Well, so do like, four other people here, but two are admins and ones a Global Mod, then there's Tony, the bunny. :tony: :linda: :nick: :liv:

Hope you enjoy the site and stay around for awhile, it's a really great place. I'm on here all the time, especially when I'm meant to be doing homework or assignments. :r

Hi Sarah! :D I'm Taylor. ^_^ Yes, I also used my name for my first character. I have a few others around the site, that you should recognise as Mercer's or 'Taylor' in my siggies. :)

WELCOME TO HNZ! it's rather awesome and I spend a lot of my time (probably more than I should) on here. Everyone's uber nice, so you'll feel right at home. ^_^

And once again WELCOME to the site. :)

HEY SARAH!!! Welcome to HNZ :p My name is Olivia/Livi/Short Stuff.

I'm a New Zealander (I think I'm the only NZer to post on this thread??) and spend my ENTIRE LIFE online :r . Hope you have a madly fun time here, and make heaps of new friends :)

Don't worry, with the exception of me, we aren't as crazy as we sound :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back