Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hi luvies! :wub:

I'll keep this short guys! :lol:

Life became very crazy for me and my son, who's 5, once again. We're moving again (after just having moved this past February), which means new schools for both of us and learning new communities, depending on where we move to. We'll be closer to family in Northern Ohio, which is a plus, but far enough away to have me privacy! Arr! =))

I've finally been given internet information to have a steady, good connection.

I've made out a schedule for myself, to balance all of single mom crazy lifeness, which HNZ will get me for two hours every other night; any extra time I'm on is a bonus! ^_^

I want to thank everyone who prayed, wished well, etc. and say a big hello to all the new members!

And I want to especially send *wubbles* and *huggles* to NICK and to the GMs! Your hardwork, dedication and awesomeness is something I'm always grateful for!

Love you guys and here's to having a crazy fun time!

:liv: ~Livvy

Meh, we'll see. :r

Livvy :hug:

Yay! :hug:

It's great you have time to come on HNZ every now and then. I find it very relaxing, just lurking in fun plots and ignoring RP's :)
Missed ya :D And hope things get a bit better for you ^_^

-Claire x

:frantics: Yay for coming back. Have missed you loads Livvy and can't wait to have your crazy ass lurking about again :hug: xD

- Pat :wub:

It's good to have you back Livvy! :D
I hope things continue to work out for you and hope that the move goes smoothly

Cyndi

yaaaayyyyy Livvy's baaaaaaack :hug:

OMFG I WANNA SQUEEZE YOU NOW I MISSES YOU SOOOOOO MUUUUUCH! :frantics: :wub: :wub: :woot:

hello and a hearty welcome to hnz :)

here you will find the site documentation that will give you everything you need to navigate our wonderful crazy community.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to pm Nicolas King or Cecily Zhefarovi... oh wait a min... xD

keeding of course :p

:hug: welcome back you
missed you tons and tons :hug:

hope this new move isn't too stressful for you
:hug: that one isn't for you it's for the little monkey ;)

two hours is a bonus :) it's two hours of YOU with US time :hug:

Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back