Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella Ormonde

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Padua - Aoaman Wood wand with essence of Griffin feather 10 3/4 inch
This is so probably the wrong place to post this but I couldn't pop into the OOC section and HS is shut down :(
Anyhow, I have that is myself and my DH have the most adorable baby girl now. Adele Katerina, she is only gorgeous.
Would love to return truly I would but don't think it's possible to return as Isabella. Too much time has elapsed and she has missed so much. A whole new character perhaps. Will have to wait and see I suppose.
Hope everyone is doing good here, the site has changed so much...

Will load up some piccies of baby to show you all soon, promise. g'nite for now.
nite nite Ben ;)

:hug: ISABELLA

It's great to see you back, and hope you come back on a permanent basis. Glad to here about you baby, Adele is a lovely name :D

See ya around

Patricia X

You should be able to see the off topic board now. :)
Sorry, when I dropped all the old durmstang members into the member group it fudged up their permissions masks.
At any rate, it's awesome that you'll be returning. ^_^

:hug: :glomp2: BELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :woot: :woot: :frantics:

It's great to see that you're doing well.
Congratulations on Adele, the name is beautiful.
I hope you return permanently but of course life with a baby it will be difficult to get on HNZ

Alexis(Nina [in case you didn't know])

Isabella! Congratulations! :hug:
Adele Katerina is such a beautiful name, and I'm sure she's even more gorgeous than her name. ^_^

Good to see you back and would love to see you back permanently, only if you have the time, of course. :)

wasn't sure where to post the pictures that Issy sent me to show you so I'll just post them here.

16l0nzq.jpg

This was after her first bath, she's a week and three days old.

2afjria.jpg

And Adele is only four days old here.

Ok I have college to get too so bbl ;)

Awwww! She's beautiful. ^_^

Isabella,

Your daughter is beautiful! :D I hope you can find your way back on here because your rps were always great to read, but I understand that it'll probably be hard with a newborn at home.

Cyndi

:woot: Ashley and Nina, wow you're still here. That's great.
Hey Cyndi, Patricia and Violet. Thank you so much for the welcome back Nick.

She is only adorable isn't she, her big brother Ben absolutely loves her. Yep, my 5yr old has the same name has his uncle but only as they were both named after my father. I had told Linda that I wouldn't be coming back as I thought this baby would be a complete handful the way Ben had been but she's only a darling. She just sleeps and eats most of the day away. Though saying that she really prefers to go to sleep in her mommy's arms and stay there if at all possible. Housework has become a thing of the past. :lol:

I've missed you all and the release of rping, I think I need it now more than ever. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back