Hey there.

Lucinda Wolffe

Well, Im new obviously :p . And I have to say that this is quite different from the other boards that I am used to.
I have a question, and it is... Where do you post the character applications and such? Im a bit confused. =-/

Blah!

Welcome to HNZ, Lucinda Wolffe!
I'm Nick, so that's what you can call me around the OOC areas of the site. ^_^
Feel free to contact me with any sort of questions/concerns you may have. :)

What do you mean by character applications?
You can apply to be different types of characters here, apply for your character to have a special condition/race/power here and apply for your character to work in the Ministry or Magic here.
You don't need to have your character or their biography otherwise approved, really. :)
Though, as you are new here, you might be interested in posting in character development.
Your auto-welcome PM should have outlined much of that for you.
Please feel free to review this thread for more information. :)

Hey, welcome to the site!
^_^
By character applications, do you mean a bio post to see if you're accepted?
These are found frequently on other sites.
However, applications like that aren't on here
You merely develop your character and roleplay
Now, of course, you can fill out the biography form in the backgrounds center, where we have the assorted 'student backgrounds, staff backgrounds, etc."
Right now, you're an unsorted, depending on what your character is (family, staff, student, shopkeeper) you will need to fill out some application or another for their role.
For students you are sorted at the beginning of each 'year'. The next year begins in late May. We are currently in the second semester of Y6, so users who wish to be students can roleplay in the unsorted board until you are sorted in May.
However, if you wish to play one of the my other roles, simply fill out one of the applications.
As this was posted in the checking in/out board, I hope Nick doesn't reprimand me for helping out, as we aren't allowed to reply in the suggestions board threads.
If this is one of those cases then I apologize.
Hope this helps!
^___^
I look forward to getting to know you, we have an active member base and I'm sure you'll feel like part of the HNZ family in no time as I did a few months ago.
^_~
Come chat with us in the c-box in the ooc section if you'd like.
Or if you're wanting to be an unsorted student you're welcome to a roleplay with my unsorteds; Adrienne and Xander Paine. Both shall attend HNZ next term.
^__^
Again, hope this post was useful to you!

Oh, and here's a big HNZ welcome to ya
:hug: :glomp2: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back