Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
It seemed that Fuzzfeathers was putting more work into the rose-deliveries than Lysander was. The boy followed his owl through the school, doing his best to keep up with the bird as it flew around to find the student he'd addressed a letter to. It was far easier than him trying to find them himself, especially considering this particular recipient was also running around delivering roses. It made more sense to Lysander for them all to exchange roses before they went out to find other students, but everyone dispersed so quickly after getting their roses that it was impossible to keep up with them. Taking the steps two at a time, Sander descended into the dungeons, his owl's white feathers starkly contrasted against the gloom this far beneath the castle. Keeping track of him became slightly easier, away from all the natural light, and he soon found the bird circling a smaller girl. "Hey there, Delilah!" He beamed, shaking his near-empty basket, bar his final rose. "I've got a delivery for you."

Delilah had just finished her delivery that had taken her to the dungeon when she heard someone call her name. She looked up and noticed the small owl circling her head. She gasped and noticed it was an older student who had called out to her. "Oh hi!" she said, her shoulders still tense with the bird flying around so close. "Um, you do?" she asked. Delilah had already received one rose today and wasn't really expecting another.

Lysander made clicking noises with his tongue and patted his shoulder to try and coax Fuzzfeathers down, now that he'd found who he was looking for. The bird dropped the empty envelope and settled down to perch nearby, instead of on Lysander, as he'd hoped. He rolled his eyes, and fetched the rose from his basket. "I didn't send an owl to find you for no reason!" He laughed, handing over the yellow flower. "Yeah, here you go. I hope it's a good one." He told her, passing the note alongside it. He hadn't checked it, as he'd done with some of the people he actually knew. It just wasn't as interesting when they were total strangers.​

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope it’s great!
Ivy

Delilah felt little sill for asking such an obviously dumb question. “Oh, right. Of course.” she said, took the rose and note. She opened the note and read it quickly, curious as to who it could be from. She smiled and was honestly a little surprised Ivy hadn't mentioned sending a rose to her when they saw each other earlier. "Thank you.” she said finally, after realizing she had forgotten the other boy was there for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back