Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
Andy missed Chloe ans she walked the Gryffindor house table. She wanted her apologize when she was not tell her. Andy was finished her evening lunch and she finaly find Chloe. "Hey!" She smiled her. "Can i sit with you?" Andy hoped that Chloe wouldn't mind.

@Chloe Thompson

Chloë had been hanging back in the great hall for a little while after dinner and was about to leave when she noticed Andy walking up to her. She hadn't seen the girl since.. well, she actually didn't know when she had last seen the hufflepuff before she left. It had been a minute though. "Andy!" She greeted her friend with a smile, "Sure, have a seat." Chloë had been thinking of seeking out Andy after having heard she was back, but she was happy the hufflepuff had sought her out instead.

"Thanky so much, Chloe!" Andy sit with Chloe and she needed talj to her and be with friend. She never was get girl friend talk and she needed a lot. "I'm sorry, i left you not say goodbay but i was one reason why i left shcool!" She told her and she finaly was ready tell her the true.

It was slightly weird for Chloë to suddenly be face to face with Andy again after quite a while. She had thought she'd seen her in one of her classes but hadn't really gotten the chance to talk to her. She was curious about what Andy had to tell though, especially after what Ajax had told her about how his reunion with Andy had gone. "It's okay." Chloë responded with a small smile. Sure, she had been a little disappointed that her friend hadn't told her she'd leave but that had been almost a year ago and she had made her peace with it. "What do you mean?" She asked Andy, a little confused about what the girl meant. "I thought the reason you left was because of getting in to singing school?"

Andy taked deep breathe and she started slowly talk. "Oh, yes! I was go start singing shcool and that was best idea. Shcool was grate but not like Hogwarts and i missed so much go back here and singing do later when i finished shcool. But i missed things with Ajaccio and i don't know what wrong with me but i started him liked more than friend and i get cunfuse with my emotion and walk away was good reason and left shcool. I also can't enymore be his friend and i don't know what to do. " She told her and take deep breathe. She don't wanted be again be third vawe all the time. Becouse Ajaccio always wasnso bisy anf he seemed just not interesting about her friendship.

Chloë was surprised when Andy started explaining, although she tried to keep her face as neutral as possible as she listened to everything the girl had to say. At least she hadn't lied about going to singing school and had actually went there. That didn't seem to have been the only reason she had left hogwarts though. "So you left because you'd got into singing school and because you.. had a crush on Ajax?" Chloë tried to make sense of it all. Getting into a different school seemed like a solid reason to leave, but having a crush on a friend hardly did, even if it could be a little difficult. She wouldn't know though, as she had never had a crush before. "What? Why do yo think you can't be friends anymore?" She asked, trying to understand Andy's situation. "Do you.. still like him? Is that why?" At least all of this explained why Ajax had felt like Andy had acted a little off when they met up.

"Yeah!" Andy take deep breath and drink juice to came down. "It's hard be with him somtimes!" Andy was disapointed herself. "I not sure but i think yes but that would be the best move on and forget him and he seem not interesting friendship." She told her and Andy feel a lot of better when she was told all this.

Chloë nodded for a second as Andy responded, although her nodding quickly turned into the shaking of her head at what the girl said next. "Aw, c'mon that's not true I'm sure Ajax still wants to be friends." She said, feeling for Andy because she thought Ajax didn't want to be friends anymore but at the same time being sure of the fact that he still wanted to be her friend. "Otherwise why would he want to meet up with you the second he knew you were back?" She asked, although she already knew the answer. "Maybe you should just give the friendship another chance, if you want.."

"Thanky, Clhoe for talk and i realy apriciate!" She was hold her hand to the heart and that talk for hear meen everything. Andy was fealt lot of better right now and she don't wanted right now cry. "You realy think? But still i don't know enymore!" Andy told her when she drink juice again. "I get realy hurt and i think better need end!" Andy told her.

Chloë smiled at Andy when she thanked her. Even with how things had gone she was mainly just glad her friend was back and was in fact still that, her friend. "Sure, you can always talk to me." She responded, never bothered by hearing out her friends and always willing to try and help them out. That's what friends were for right? "Well it's your choice." She said with a little shrug when Andy told her she wasn't sure she wanted to be friends with Ajax again. "But maybe just talk to him first?" She continued, telling her basically the same thing she had told Ajax. She had the feeling there was just a lot of misunderstanding and weird communication between the two, which had turned into things getting weird. Especially now that she had learned Andy had a crush on Ajax, that explained why she might've been more hurt by the valentine's situation than the boy might think. "It's still up to you, but I feel like things could be better if you guys just talk things out first. You can always make a decision after..?"

Andy smiled Chloe and she was truly find realy good and nice friend. "Do you have plans for today?" Hufflepuff girl asked Chloe and mayby she wanted go for walk like old timed and get some butterbie? She missed a lot that drink. "I don't know. Mayby he better talk first. I just tired be with him the third wave and always he talk another girls. I just somtimes wanted spend time with him and talk something else." She told Chloe and she remember how she was get realy hart in valentin dance when she was so alone and looked how he get fun with that Slytherin girl and that was so rude. She hated him a little when he was doing that to her. "I know! But somtimes is good walk away and not talk and he will be understand. I think" She told her.

Chloë shook her head at Andy's question. "Well my lessons, but after that not really." She answered the question, figuring the girl would probably want to hang out some more. At least so far she was glad her friend wasn't acting weird with her, actually told her about everything that was going on. "But you'll talk to him? If he comes to you first?" She asked after Andy's explanation, now seeing an opportunity to get the two to talk to each other again. She knew Ajax would want to, so if Andy would be willing to talk if he went to her instead of her having to come to him things might just work out between her friends and they might just be friends again, like they were. "I don't know, I feel like it's better to talk things out instead of just walking away from it.." Chloë responded. She didn't want to push Andy into doing anything she didn't want to do, but walking away from a friendship that had seemed like a good one just didn't seem like the better option to her.

"Do you wanna go for walk like old times?" Andrea asked Chloe and hoped that she say yes. "I promise, i will talk!" Hufflepuff girl promised Chloe and she take deep breath again. "You are right!" Andy know that Chloe is right and mayby talk with Ajax would be easy to her forgive him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back