Hey, I'm Meghan!

Erin Johnson

OOC First Name
Meghan
Hello! My name is Meghan, I found this site through a good friend at another site. I believe she plays Leah Winters! :) Some of you might of seen me on facebook, through her real life page. Um, I'm notorious for roleplaying Terry Boot, but I figured I'd try something new here. You might see me around the boards, I'll probably be lurking.

Just for the record, I like cookies and pudding. I'm usually hyper, and I'm into all kinds of music. Seriously, try me and I'll probably enjoy it.

I hope to see you guys around!

Welcome to HNZ Meghan! :hug:
I'm Jessye, and I can already say that you sound like a really interesting person! Kudos to your friend you bringing you here!

You should totally check out the Site Documentation because it has some really useful things for you to read over like rules, FAQ, applications, and all that fun stuff. ♥
You could also contact one of the Admins or Global Mods, if you have any questions.

Luckily you joined just in time for sorting too! :o
Anywho's, I hope to see you around the board!

- Jessye

Hey Meghan! I'm Helena, I have a handful of characters you might see around. You like music? Music is DA BEST. :wub: Post in the "What are you listening to?" thread, I need some recommendations. :p Hope to see you around!

Hey Meghan! I'm Claire, nice to meet you, maybe we could RP some time :D Everyone else has pretty much told you everything you need to know already, the site documentation really is helpful.. xD Anyway look forward to seeing you around the board ^_^

Welcome to the board Meghan! ^_^

Hi there. :) I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and as Jessye said - feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns (though I'm sure Malynne will be willing to help you, too ;) ).
As to cookies and pudding: do you like to put cookies in your pudding sometimes? :o

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

@Alyssa: I'm glad I picked now to join! I've been eying this site for over a year, I've just been too distracted to sign up. However, the board is beautiful!

@Evelyn: I'm sure if I find anything interesting I'll post it there. Music is amazing ;D

@Malynne: Malynnerz! :DD

@Lynette: We should definitely do that! I'm going to set up my character pretty soon, and she will hopefully be a Ravenclaw as well! :)

@Riley: Thanks :D

@Nick: I've never actually tried that. It's a good idea, though. Maybe I should, xD. I do put gummy bears in chocolate ice cream, however. :D

Welcome to HNZ Meghan!

I'm Cyndi, and I just wanted to pop in and say that I hope you enjoy yourself on the site ^_^ .
And, big yay to Malynne for telling you about the site.
If you need any help around the site, feel free to send me a PM.

I know you too :r errrm trololol

But welcome to the site ^_^

@Cyndi: Thanks! :D

@Eliza: ...Sommer?! I can't think of anyone else I would know from this site, xD.

Erin Johnson said:
@Cyndi: Thanks! :D

@Eliza: ...Sommer?! I can't think of anyone else I would know from this site, xD.
GUILTY. :D and I have a bunch of names too :doh: and only use a few :p ^_^

BUT NOW YOUR TEH NEWB :woot: cause I have been here since 07' :wub: Hope you like it here though!!

Oh lawd. I'll probably end up asking a million questions...that's what I did when I was new to that other site, haha. It's so awesome to see you here!!

I'm here if you need help :wub: mostly on Madlyn Margera or Maddiie Stewart xD I know good naming skill right? Yet I'm sure you'll get the hangs of things ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back