Hey Howdy Hey

TheJesterOfTortuga

OOC First Name
Jester
Hey all.

Somehow I stubbled upon this site, looks cool, I need to get more creative outlets so this shall do. Feel free to call me Jester, everyone else does. Look forward to getting stuck into it now point me in the direction where I post my character! :D

Hey Howdy Hey you!
Welcome to HNZ, Jester. :) I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm glad you stumbled across us and decided to register. ^_^

If you're starting to develop your character and want some feedback you can post in Character Development.
Otherwise, character biographies can be posted in the Background Centre.

While you're getting set up on HNZ, you should find our Site Documentation fairly helpful. :)

If you have any questions/concerns feel free to send me a PM. ^_^

Hi Jester,

I'm one of the global mods, and if you ever need anything, don't be shy to give a member of the site staff a PM. I look forward to seeing you around ^_^

~ Kaitlyn

Hello,

Welcome to the site! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I've got to say: I love your signature. Rorschach is one of my faves. ^_^
I hope to see you around. :)

Welcome to HNZ! Happy to have you here ^_^
Donna :donna:

Hey Jester.
Welcome to HNZ, I hope that you stick around, new members are always welcome. I am Mia and i am from Australia.
It seems like you have already had all the site staff introduce themselves and Nick has been kind enough to link you to anything that needs linking to. if you have any questions and don't want to ask an admin or moderator (I know they can seem scary at times) feel free to shoot them across to me or ask the shoutbox there is always someone willing to help.
Mia

Hey! Welcome to HNZ
i'm Cole, one of the local addicts here xD. It's nice to see some new people on the site, and I hope you stay for a very long time and like it here! If you need any help or just wanna chat, feel free!

TheJesterOfTortuga said:
Patricia Styx said:
Welcome aboard :D
... I read that as "Welcome abroad" and was like "Wha... where did I go?"
Are you from New Zealand?

If not: New Zealand. :r

Welcome Jester,

You can call me Tenilee and I'm from Australia. It's nice to see new people joining the site and I hope you're having a lot of fun. If you want to chat some time, I'm always up for it. :)

~Tenile

Welcome to HNZ, Jester!

I am Lovi. :) HNZ is super awesome, so I hope you enjoy it here! I am from the USA, and if you ever want to RP or just talk feel free to PM me. :)

TheJesterOfTortuga said:
Yes I am from New Zealand.
Well then you've travelled over the intertubes to all of our computers all over the world. :r

Hi!
Welcome to HNZ, Don't be fooled by the title most of the people here aren't from New Zealand.... Allthough I've been to New Zealand, My New Zealand friend is coming over this weekend to Visit and i'm planning to go to New Zealand next July... How ever i'm From Queensland, Australia *waves to you from over the sea*

Once you're ready and set up and have a name for your Character, feel free to drop over to the Graphics Sectio Where the Graphic makers Dwell, Don't worry they might emerge out from under their rocks to see what you bring them to work with..

And on that note *Crawls back under rock*
Have fun :3​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back