Hetrosexual
Wand
Chestnut Wand 13" with a core of Essence of Unicorn Hair
OK, so here goes nothing.

Hello everyone.

My name is Kira.

And I'm new here.

Looking forward to RPing with everyone and becoming a student :D

^^As you can see I'm cr@p at introductions so ask me anything you want I will answer to the best of my ability :)

Hi Kira, I'm Nick :)
Welcome to HNZ, I'm glad you've found us. :D

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to personal message me, or anybody on the Administrative team here, and we'll be more than pleased to help.

Unfortunately, sorting won't be opening again until late December, which could be a long wait, I would encourage you to chat with us in the Off-Topic Forums and role play in the Unsorted Roleplaying Area (Which I see you've already found. :) ) until then. You can always create a second character to be active in another portion/capacity of the website until sorting reopens. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

Hello Nick

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm aware that sorting won't be open until then but that suits me fine as I have a lot going on in RL at the minute so December will be good for me.

The Off Topic Board will be invaded by my in approx 2 minutes :p

I will definately enjoy my time. :D

hi, kira

welcome again and again. i think my character will be your classmate next year coz' my character drop out of school. because of RL school works and i'm graduating. hope we can be friends and hope you can be friend with the naughtiness professor here, professor king. even though i hate him in character.

well, welcome and have a good RP here.

Hello Laura

Thank you I'm sure I will enjoy myself immensely here.

Hello Lexi

I'm confused, are you repeating your first year or have you made an other character?

I'm sure I will get on with everyone, hopefully.

And I will enjoy myself here I have no doubt.

Thank you both.

i'm repeating my first year, maybe we my character and your's can be friends. i already have friends here but two have left the site, only arnold was left.

Oh right I understand now. Well how unfair is that, you already have a head start on first year. :p

Sounds like a plan. Maybe we should RP sometime?

Well I opened an RP in the ice cream parlor in the harbor so feel free to join, also any other unsorted people are free to join also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back