he's home

Cloe eyes got tears in them, "Junior, I want to visit mom and besides i'll be with Sam besides i think somthing wrong i can feel it" she said, looking at him and wanting to visit his mom.

Cloe walked outside the door, "i'm going even if i have to walk" she said, giving him a stern look and knowing that he knew she would do it to.

Cloe giggled, "then i'll tell him i'm fat" she said, smiling and rubbing a hand over her stomach and turning on her heels she started toward the Green's house.

Cloe stopped, "fine don't go like i care i'll send you an owl when i get there to let you know i made it" she said, starting to walk off and hoped he would follow.

Cloe finally stopped and turned around, "Junior" she yelled after him, she ran over to him and hugged him.

Cloe hugged him tigheter, "please don't leave me to walk alone" she said, feeling tears and not even looking up at him.

Cloe got an evil look, "ok i promise" she said, giggling.

When they reached the house Cloe saw the note on the door, "junior, we have to go to your parents house dad dead" she said, feeling tears in her eyes.

Cloe was scared, "Junior, i'm scared" she said, stopping just outside the door worried of what was to come.
Cloe was scared, "Junior, i'm scared" she said, stopping just outside the door worried of what was to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back