OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
I have been chosen to attend the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Canada as a YAR (Young Adult Representative). I will be representing my Presbytery which is about two counties... and am amongst about twenty people under 25 who get to attend this thing... and technically am too young to actually be a YAR....

Anywho, getting back to my point I will be sitting in on seminars about church policy etc. etc. for a week in Ottawa. I leave on Saturday, the 31[sup]st[/sup] of May and then I will be returning on Friday the 6[sup]th[/sup] of June. I will be able to attend to my classes and normal mod duties; but that's about it. I have a ten hour train ride Saturday and then ten hours Friday coming back. Which are probably the best times to contact me...

(After a five minute fight with my mother in the middle of typing this)

My mother believes that I should not and will not be taking my laptop and as such I must abide by her wishes despite my opposition. I will probably e-Mail my lessons to Alicia... I feel horrid because Alicia already has so much on her plate; I'm going to try to oppose this but it doesn't look bright at all.

I apologize....

Aww :(

It sounds fun, though! I hope you enjoy it. And congrats on becoming a YAR, even though you are underage :)

You come back on my birthday! ^_^

nnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!

all the light is gone from my world and will be gone until you return :p

but seriously, this sounds like a great opportunity for you and i'm glad that you are getting to go!! you are a very devoted young man (in so many ways) and i'm proud to call you my friend/light sucker/nickerdoodles/mr sassy mc sassy pants

have fun and talk to you when ya get back!!

:-h

Don't worry Nick, I'll take care of Gryffindor for you while you're away ;-) ...

And if anyone gives you any flack about being too young to be a YAR, just tell them that you're already a Professor, Head of House, Auror, and Shopkeeper as well. That should certainly let them know who they're dealing with. Enjoy your time one way or the other and let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Of course, Nick! I will do whatever I can to help ease your mind about your trip. IF you'd like you can post your lessons in your lesson area (in your classroom) and I'll just pull them off of that. :) Hurry back; my sanity is in danger while you're gone.

Aww, we'll miss you, Nick! Have fun being an underage young adult, and hurry back! =P

I will have my lappy while I'm gone YAYNESS but still limited time on...
So if the PM system ever comes back online then don't expect replies from me XD

will miss you of course, good luck with the whole YAR thing, actually way to go!
thought you were older though. lol goes to show what I know.
Have a great and uplifting experience Nick, we're in good hands while your gone! >:)

Have a good time at YAR Nick, ill mis all the help you give while your gone but youll be on sometimes :D have a great time :)

Ellie :)

Have fun at the General Assembly! I know you will get alot out of it.

We will all live without you, although there will be a bit more light in the world while you are gone. :p

Have fun Nick and best of Luck with your YAR.
People there dont know how good you are at English(vocabulary) they would be shock once you start speaking :lol:

We will miss you :D

:(( I'm not going to survive!

I'm taking it you get into the you're-too-addicted-to-the-computer fights with your mom too? :o

But seriously, get back quickly. :D Have tons of fun! You deserve it!

Ok, I should be home again in like five hours and back to full time HNZing sometime in the next three weeks, but I will be on with more frequency again by monday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back