Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayley Huberta

OOC First Name
Sally (2nd Main)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
dakota_fanning_20090201.jpg

Hayley is very very VERY picky when it comes to friends. It's hard for her to get along with other students even with Slytherins. She is very arrogant, she places her self above other people. The only two best friends she has are her siblings, she has several new friends tho and she loves them. Hayley doesn't mind spending time with her non-Slytherin friends. House doesn't matter but the condition of the family matters, including the financial condition. Almost all of Hayley's friends live in a mansion not a small house.

Hayley is very eager to learn about new things especially potion and charms and muggle things. Hayley doesn't hate muggles but she's not a big fan of them although she loves their history.

She loves everything to look perfect or in other word, she's perfectionist. And she's VERY VERY clean, she hates dirt or germs and that is one of the reason why she hates sports.

She's a natural arguer and she rarely call other people disgusting or some sort of things. She's very cold toward new people but once she know that they're from one of the respected family or in other words they're wealthy, she will be very nice to them. But of course not all of them but most of them.

Her relationship between her twin brother Casper is very tight. She has never been in a fight with him, once or twice but it's rare. Casper had been stopping her from fights since she was little. Hayley tend to argue with other people but whenever Casper's around, Casper will stop her and most of the time, Hayley will stop.

✿So I want a group of girls that are fashionable to be her friends perhaps they could form their own `clique`. But again, Hayley's interested in material things so....

✿I don't really want an enemy for her but perhaps an acquaintance?

✿Anything really I just need to RP with her.

Well, theres always Koshi...

Meyke: Yeah she is

Teigan:Yeah2 sure... They're friends anyway

Meyke: I don't have it yet :( I'll make one soon! ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back