Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hello all! :hug:

If you haven't noticed my activity has been a bit sketchy as of late. School is really taking it's toll, so this is just a post to let you guys know that it might be a few weeks before I'm back into normal posting. :)

I have exams next week and they run for two weeks, so I'll be on here and there during that time, but if I'm not posting very regularly, I apologise! But do not fear, I'm probably only drowning in my own brain. :lol:

This week has been insane. In the next three days, I have an assignment due for four of my classes and two assignments for each of the other two classes I have. All up that's like, eight assignments. Not to mention I have to learn a whole drama script in two days. o_O WHO KNOWS HOW I WILL GET IT ALL DONE?! :frantics:

So if all this means I have to put HNZ life on hold for a little while, then I have no choice. :(

Hope to see you guys regularly again soon. :hug: :wub:

Best of luck with exams, Taylor!
See you when you return! ^_^

Yuck, I know how it feels, I have exams till the 21st of June and then I'm free! But we all understand, everyone has been there before, so ace these exams and come back to us... quickly!

-Mike

As Nick said in the WU I'm popping out of my hole in the ground as my last exam was today! :D
So I should be back into regular HNZ posting. ^_^
Thank you guys for the good lucks. :hug:

About time! We have plots to fulfill, things to gossip about... :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back