Help with your son.

Odie had talked to Sam and Dave and both of them were fine with what she asked. Dave was happy to have company as Woody spent most of his time in Salem now and Sam was just happy that Odie had the male help she needed.
She had been sat on the bed talking to Ana when she heard the pop. She turned and looked at Eddie and Kris and stood up to walk over to them. "He's cute." She laughed. "You're room's just along the hall." Odie led Eddie and Kris to the room just along from hers and Ana's. "You can fight over who gets top bunk." She smiled and pointed to the other door in the room. "That's the en suite."

Eddie laughed at Odie's reaction and held the small boys hand as they walked down the hall. "I'll go top, I don't think Kris could make it up the ladder on his own." His brother confirmed his suspicion by trying, and failing, to get up the ladder. "Right, well, I guess I should get him ready for bed quickly, then I'll come through?" He didn't want to intrude but he couldn't stay in the same room as a sleeping Kris if he wasn't tired.

Odie smiled as she heard what Eddie said. "Yeah, sure. I'll leave you to have a pyjama fight." She laughed and walked back to her room.

About an hour later Kris was in his Winnie the pooh jammies. He loved Tigger and was bouncing around the room like him. "The wondeful fing abut Tiggers' is Tiggers' are wondeful fings. They tops are made of wubber, they bttoms are made of swings."He was cut off as Eddie picked him up and placed him in bed. Stay in here, if you need something come and get me.

Three hourse later (02:15)

Kris was crawling out of the door, he could hear Eddie's snoring and didn't want to wake him up. The small oy looked at the stair case. It was bigger than the one at home and he could barely climb up that one. He began his decent, one step at a time, clinging desperately to the banister. He had made it half way down when he heard someone below him speak.

Woody unlocked the door and walked in before locking it behind him. He had to try and stay quiet. If Sam realised he was coming in at such a late time she would murder him. More than that, she would burn him alive and then murder him. He turned around to see a boy he didn't know climbing down the stairs. He leant on the banister at the bottom and smiled. "Last I knew, Odie's kid was still inside her." He laughed and walked over to the boy. "Need a hand?? Or are you just going to spend three hours walking down the stairs??"

Kris looked to the man. "'oo's Odie?" He looked around, just then realising he wasn't at home with his daddy. The little boy grinned his gappy grin and held the banister before taking his feet of the stairs. The small boy went flying down the stairs and landed on the floor next to the mans' feet. "I can manag." HE giggled and stood up, reacching just above the mans' knee. "Heyo. I'm Kwis."

"Ok." Woody laughed as he looked down at the boy, Kris. "I think you've just made the record for the most mentle child I have ever met, and that's saying something." Woody knelt down so he was closer to the same height as the boy. "I'm Woody. What are you doing here??"

Kris looked at the tall man crouching and thought, he wasn't really sure why he was here. HE was told he ould be an uncle, meaning the lady with the kicky belly had his brothers' baby in her but he didn't get why they had to spend the night. HE had been sent straight away to bed anyway. "My bwover knows the wady wiv the wed hair and the kicky bewwy." He hoped this man would know who he meant 'cause he had no idea what her name was. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, you mean Odie??" Woody laughed at Kris's description of Odie. He certainly hadn't ever heard of a pregnant woman called someone with a kicky belly. He smiled at the small boy. "I live here. The lady with the kicky belly is my cousin" Woody had never been amazing with little kids which seemed to surprise some people seeing as he was the second oldest of seven kids. He had always tried to avoid the house when the kids started screaming though.

Kris looked at the man again. "Why she cawwed Odie? Dat's da name of a dog in garfwield." He liked garfield, they had alot in commen. Especially their love for Lasagne. "If you wive here, why weren't you here befwore? When me and Ed awived?" He had been here for a while and Woody had only just arrived. Even Eddie didn't usually stay out that long and if he did he called to let mummy know first.

Woody smiled at the little boy. He had no idea what Garfield was but he assumed it was some sort of muggle thing. "I was out with a friend." He decided not to mention to a little child that he was out with a girl. He had no idea how he would react. "How old are you then??"

Kris looked up at the older boy and rolled his eyes at the question. He was getting annoyed with always being asked his age. "I'm Sweven but evewy wun says I wook fwive." He looked up at the man. "How owd are wou den?"

Woody smiled. "I agree you do look about five." Woody had to concentrate to understand the boy. He was used to little kid talk but not with a seven year old. "I'm eighteen. Quite a bit older than you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back