Help with your son.

"Connor Zeke Prinze-Newton." She smiled. "It sounds amazing." Odie looked up at Eddie and then kissed him. She couldn't stop herself. She felt herself pulled towards him so much.

Eddie was shocked when she kissed him, less than half an hour ago she hated him. He couldn't help but let his instincts take over, he returned the kiss. When they pulled apart he gulped. "Well. I wasn't expecting you to do that."

Odie giggled. "I don't know what I'm doing with myself. My mind is a mess." She smiled as she looked down at the floor. She never seemed to know what she was doing or why anymore.

Eddie smiled kindly at her. "Let's just put that down to hormones then if you're not sure about it." He wasn't used to treating girls like this but, well, he had to start respecting them at some point and this would do. Plus, she took his mind off of Zeke.

"I need lessons on hormone control." She laughed slightly. "So, how are we going to do this?? Are we going to move into the same place or shall we stay apart and just meet up??" Odie didn't know how he was going to help her raise a baby if they weren't in the same place.

Eddie wasn't sure so he shrugged. "Well, if we move in together we'd have to find a different place." He remembered her saying she lived with her aunt and uncle so he couldn't move in with her and he lived in a flat with another bi guy so she couldn't move with him.

"Yeah, that's true. I'd never be able to cope with a guy in the house when Woody and David are around. Junior only just manages." She laughed again. "Is there anything in particular that we need to look for in a house or are we just going to go with anything we can get?"

Eddie shrugged. "Something cheap? I don't have a job at the moment. I suppose I'll have to get one won't I?" He had never had a real job before, the closest thing was helping his parents around the farm.

"Well, I work for the ministry so I can afford buying a place. The only things I spend money on at the moment are clothes and alcohol." She shrugged. "I'm on maternity leave soon though."

Eddie shrugged. "I suppose but still, we only need something small. Just needs to fit the three of us. Like, a flat or something." He was slightly worried that she had said alcohol but he was sure she was careful with their baby. Their son.

"Yeah, I suppose." Odie smiled. "I can't believe I've gone over four months without getting drunk. It has to be a record for me. A week is a miracle."

Eddie laughed, she was almost the female version of him. "Sounds like me, except I have been drinking." He grinned at her, teasing her that he could drink and she couldn't. "You know what, when he's arrived I'll stay home with him for one night so you can get thoroughly wasted." He grinned at her still.

Odie cuddled up to Eddie and rested her head on his shoulder. She was too tired and seriously needed some sleep. Then she looked at him. "Sorry. I'm kinda tired. I haven't slept much in the last few weeks."

Eddie was thrown off again, he was not expecting her to be so nice to him, or this flirty. "Umm, well, how about we get you back to your house then? Let you rest a bit yeah?" He wasn't sure how her family would react to him, he was sure she would've told people how he had acted when he first found out she was pregnant. For all he new he would arrive to his funeral.

Odie pushed herself off the bench so she was able to stand and walk. She started in the direction of her home and hoped Ana wouldn't go too crazy about Eddie. Odie had told Ana everything and now she hated Eddie. "I'll have to warn you, my sister kinda hates you."

Eddie winced but put on a brave face. "I gathered as much, though I figured there would be more people hating me. You think she'll forgive me?" He hoped she would, he didn't want to cause any friction between the sisters. That would just be the icing on the cake to the week he had had.

"There probably will be more. She's just the main one you'll have to watch out for. I still hate her boyfriend though so she'll probably carry on hating you to get her own back." Odie had hated Riley ever since she heard what he had done to Ana. Ana had forgiven him though, Odie was never going to forgive him.

Eddie sighed. "Great, I'm guessing there's no way I can make her like me then?" HE thought for a second. "Maybe if I just take you to your door, then I know you're home safe but I don't get Ki... Hurt by your sister." He could't bring himself to say killed.

"She doesn't hurt people. She just glares. It scares people though." She laughed. "The door's fine though. I don't think you'd want to go inside anyway. The house has been zombified since Dervish got killed the other month."

Eddie nodded. "Okay, Do you want to apparate or can we walk it or do we need to find a fireplace?" He wasn't entirely sure what the protocol for a pregnant woman was. He'd obviously never been in a situation like this.

"I'll try apparating. You'll have to take me though." Odie knew how uncomfortable apparating could be for pregnant women but she was too tired to walk anywhere and that included to buy floo powder.

Eddie nodded and hugged her tightly to him, to make it easier to avoid splinching. "Okay, what's the address?" He waited for the answer before concentrating fully on it and popping out of Brightstone and into a garden. "Is this it?" He hoped he hadn't gotten the place wrong.

Odie's fingers dug into Eddie's shirt-and she expected his skin. When she felt her feet hit the floor she let go. "Sorry. That was more uncomfortable than I thought it would be." She looked around and saw that the garden was empty-shock horror. "Yeah. This is it." Odie looked up at the once noisy, chaotic, lively house and sighed. SHe turned back to Eddie and smiled. "Thanks."

Eddie made sure she was stable. "It's okay. You sure you can do well from here? I don't have to come in with you?" He was sure he could deal with a hateful family if it meant she was okay. Well, pretty sure.

Odie nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled. "You can come in if you want but it's not exactly much of a party." Odie shrugged and looked from him to the house and back again. She wondered how much of an evil glare Eddie would get from Ana if he did go in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back