Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello friends! I am doing a survey for my business technology course, and I am not doing hot in class right now. :oy: But, I have a lot to say The overall assignment is to gauge why people stay at their bank. It only 10 questions and only the name of your bank will be in my report as a part of my analysis. I have enough responses for the basic requirements, but I want more to show this professor up a little. *hair flip*

Here is the link, and there is no incentive other than Lovi getting a good grade :D

Happy to help out! Question first though, is this specific to US banks? Or can anyone from any country participate? I'm down to help, but don't wanna skew your data talking about Kiwibank :p

Happy to help out! Question first though, is this specific to US banks? Or can anyone from any country participate? I'm down to help, but don't wanna skew your data talking about Kiwibank :p
It doesn't have to be a US bank! It's about satisfaction with your bank, so where you physically bank doesn't matter :) I meant to address this in my OG post, but I got tired and figured it'd come up anyways xD

It doesn't let me take the survey twice! I have two banks. Either way, one is done :)

It doesn't let me take the survey twice! I have two banks. Either way, one is done :)
I fixed it! I gave yall the web link, which didn't have multiple responses open but now it does. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back