Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Wooow so I hate posting intro threads hahaha. Seriously does anyone else feel horribly awkward reading/writing these, or is it just me?

So yeah I'm Rowan :D I'm sixteen, and from New Zealand (Wooooah no WAY!) and I like to RP ^__^

Hmmm things about me... well I'm a lesbian and I have a girlfriend :) We're celebrating our six monthaversary this Thursday, huzzah!

My life pretty much revolves around Harry Potter, it's rather sad hehe. I've been writing fanfiction for a good many years, and I pretty much wish I went to Hogwarts. I'm a founding member of the Dunedin Potter Society, and I guarantee you don't know what that is, but if you live in Dunedin (as I do) and are interested, let me knooooow!

Also Remus Lupin owns you. >=D

Hmm. Things about me. Hmmm. Well people say I'm funny so I guess I'm funny and I will make you laugh HA HA HA HA see that is what you will be like yeah.

And I am a huge dork like seriously I adore the lamest things haha oh god my life is so sad but I love it.

And since I hate the awkward 'Hi, welcome to the forum!' posts too, I want everyone who replies to this to tell me their name, and one interesting fact about themselves. It can be anything from "I had pancakes with nutella and golden syrup for breakfast!" (I did. They were awesome.) to "I go skydiving with mutant ninja pirates every Tuesday." (I wish I did.)

Your turn... GO!

Holy crabcakes! :woot: Someone else that loves Lupin! Everyone else here is Team Snape <_< I am so Marauders minus Wormtail :D

Um, we-ell.. I'm Vivienne :D I'm from NZ too, yay :-h Auckland though :mellow: But the country's pretty small, so you can probably see me waving to you anyway =-/

Okay, my one fact:
I am the Official HNZ Cow Grower, Official HNZ Shipping Approver (meaning no one can become a couple without me first assessing their cuteness levels), and Official - oh crap I forgot the third thing.. :-?

Aaanyway.. :r: welcome to the site, it's way awesome, so you'll definitely love it here :D

I have to say, that was an exelent intro and we welcome you with open arms to our small peace of HNZ heaven :blink:

Yeah I dunno. Also what Viv failed to mention is that she also an over elaborate icon user when greeting new people to HNZ.

I can guarentee you will fit right in, there are plenty of weirdos here :lol:

My name is Taylor and i have more than one charcter on here, but they are all part of the same family so you will recognise me by the last name (exept melissa, her last name is Pappus coz she is smelly and got married again)
BUT ANYWAY

A fact about me hmmm *strokes chin* Well, i live in Australia and im slightly OCD with my posts. I usually have to finish them.

Lupin does own (me and my friends did not allocate who was who out of the marauders and i was not lupin *nods*)

ANYWAYS
welcome, I trust you will enjoy it here, feel free to PM me anytime with a question or whatever. Happy RPing :-h

Vivienne forgot to mention she's also a liar. :r: :p
Anyhow, welcome to the board, Rowan! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here.
If you have any questions/concerns at all don't hesitate to PM me or post in the FAQ board. :)
You said:
And since I hate the awkward 'Hi, welcome to the forum!' posts too, I want everyone who replies to this to tell me their name, and one interesting fact about themselves.
Just 'cuz you posted that I was more than tempted to especially not tell you anything about me. :p I normally tell people my name, but I dunno about you. :p
Anyhow, I'm Nick, so that's what you can call me around the board. [Nicolas is actually my first name, I wasn't very creative in making my character, but I prefer to be called Nick. :) ]
I live in Canada and I'm awesome. ;) :p J/p I'm not quite that stuck up. :D But I do live in Canada. ;)
Oh, and at times I'm an emoticon addict.
Anyhow, that's all the info you're getting out of me here. If you want to learn more about the beautiful life of Nick you'll have to lurk the board for the momentary glimpse into my life. ;)

Hey Rowan! Happy monthaversary. :lol:

I'm Laura, and I'm from waay over here in rainy Ireland. :-h I'm thirteen, and GUESS WHAT MY LIFE IS HARRY POTTER TOO! :rofl: :ph43r:

Welcome to HNZ. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to RP or whatever.

Vivienne: Hahha, I can TOTALLY see you waving RIGHT NOW. *waves back* :D

Official Cow Grower? That is an absolutely fantastic title.

Gahr... I like Snape, he's pretty awesome, but come ON Remus TOTALLY owns him! We should form a Team Remus and own them.

Taylor: Australia? Cool :D I went there once, but all I really remember is that it was hot haha.

Remus is DIVINE. Hehe I usually wind up as Sirius when we allocate, but I always RP as Remus anyway ^_^

Nick: Haha if I was you I wouldn't trust me with any information about you either. Matter of fact, I'm sitting outside your window right now, waiting to STRIKE.

Oh, and Canada is AWESOME! I have always wanted to go there, hehe.

Laura: IRELAND???? NO WAY.

There is nowhere in the world I NEED to visit more than Ireland. NMGRHJMGHJKS SO BEAUTIFUL! You're so lucky XD

Hey there Rowan!

I'm Kailey

In a shocking turn of events my Characters boyfriend just died.

and I have Arbys! ^-^ -Back to you Jim-

:O oh no :( *hugs for Kailey* That sucks!

Ohh my utter lack of knowledge haha... what's an Arby?

Hello Rowan ^_^

i know, i feel so bad for Kailey :(

anyways, im sure you'll love HNZ just as much as the rest of us :wub:

Kyle Alcott said:
:O oh no :( *hugs for Kailey* That sucks!

Ohh my utter lack of knowledge haha... what's an Arby?
It's a fast food place in the US/Canada. :)
Wikipedia on the topic. :D

Arisa Havishmen said:
i know, i feel so bad for Kailey :(
you should :mad: :r: :p

and hullo rowan!! i'm katalina/kat/katie (whichever you prefer to call me as i always answer to all three)!! hope you enjoy being a part of the greatest harry potter RP site ever!! :D

Arisa: Thank you :)

Nick: Aha... I see now XD I fail at America-knowledge.

Katalina: That is SUCH a cool name :D Hehe thank you ^_^

Welcome, Rowan! Congrats on the sixth month anniversary! :D

I'm Kaitlyn, and have like a hundred accounts on here, but this is one of my unsorted. My other is Kaleb. I guess that is an interesting fact on here... *shrugs*
Welcome to HNZ, and hope to see you around the place! ^_^

Oh, and Bellatrix Lestrange and Voldy are win.

Hi Rowan

Welcome to HNZ :D

I'm Patricia/Pat/Pattycakes/Pattydoodly/Pattydoodle among others :p

Ireland is GREAT. Laura may be from the South but I'm from the North FARRRRR better :D :D

Mmmm random fact I do line dancing :D :D :D Or that it's 6:27AM and I'm about to go to school -_-

See ya around :-h

Kaitlyn: Hehe Bellatrix is awesome ^_^ (butIpreferRemusbecauseIamasoftypants)

Pat: Eeeep that is a CRAZY hour of the morning o_o it's 7:55 PM here right now, and I am in bed relaxing XD Awww yeeeah.

Hehe Ireland is so awesome! I wish I was Irish :L

Arisa: Wooooah that's crazy! Sounds like interesting things happen a lot round here :D (Not that a character dying is good... but it's interesting! XD)

Hi there! I'm Abby and I have a few other characters around here (an Unsorted right now too, Leia Evans, if you want to RP. :) ) If you lurk General Discussions regularly it won't be hard to figure out who I am. I usually drooooooool over most of the HNZ boys (though who doesn't? :p ). :lol:

I can tell you're going to fit right in with the rest of us HNZ weirdos. :rofl: I know you'll fall in love with the place just like the rest of us have. :wub:

Congrats on your monthaversary! :D :frantics:

Also I'm a bit of an emoticon freak, I swear I can't express myself without them anymore! :lol: :errm: :oy:

Oh wait, I need a random fact right? Or something interesting weird about me...
I know waaaaaay too much personal information about celebrities. :mellow: Celebrity gossip is my life! When it comes to celebrities and the media, I.know.my.stuff. :cool: :doh: Sorry, I can't help it! It's just the journalist in me!

Ahh wow that was way too long, whatever, welcome to the site! :D

Hahahaha don't apologise for a long post! Long posts make my life! :D

Hehe I'm a bit of an emoticon nut myself, but not as much as some of the people I've seen here :lol:

Thank youu ^__^

omgggg I love to celebrity gossip too! :lol: I'm not a total addict, but I love the whole 'OMG Thingy broke up with What'shisname and he's now going out with Whosamajig! OH EM JEE!' thing hehehe. I used to be full on obsessed with it, and I couldn't go a day without checking out what the latest celebrity scandal was :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back