Hello! :)

Revlis Albastru

OOC First Name
Revlis
My name's Revlis~ I'm quite new here... though I did joined this site a while ago but never really understood how everything works while I was all busy on a Vacation trip with my family. Looking forward to finally get myself involved.

Hello Revlis!

Welcome to HNZ! Glad you could join us, and at the right time, since sorting is just around the corner :D
To get yourself started the Site Documentation has all the information you could ever want to know about HNZ.
If you have any questions unanswered by that area feel free to PM myself, or one of the lovely Staff members who make this site run so well.

Again welcome!

Hi, Revlis!! Nice to meet you. ^_^ I'm really glad you decided to come back and give the site another shot. If you ever need a hand, or pointing in the right direction, feel free to shoot me a PM (or, as Emzies said, one of the lovely site staff). I look forward to RPing with you some time!! :party:

Welcome to the site, Revlis! It's almost sorting time, so it's a great time to come on back. :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM. I hope to see you around often.

Welcome! I'm Cole and if you need plots I'm always around! So glad you joined!

Hello Revlis, and welcome! I'm Jamie and I hope you will have a great time here. :D

Welcome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back