Hello

OOC First Name
Ryan
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Laurel Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hello, my name is Ryan. I'm new here, so any advice for a newbie would be great. I have rp before on other sites but not much. Hope to meet some great people here and create some magical stories. :D

Hi Ryan! Welcome to HNZ! I see you've already had yourself sorted, so I'll just say that I hope you enjoy our little corner of the internet. As for advice, I'd say to RP with different types of characters. It'll help you develop your character when you put him in different types of situations. See you around!

Hello there!
Welcome to HNZ! Great to have you here with us!

Hey Ryan!
Great to see another face around! You can call me Tenilee, and I look forward to seeing you around the board some time ^_^

Hi Ryan! Welcome! :hug: it's great to have you :claire: I'm Claire.

If you haven't already found them, the site docs can be found here, where you can find pretty much every answer to every question you might have! Although of course you are more than welcome to PM any of us if you can't find what you're looking for there.

As for other advice... definitely start and jump into as many open roleplays as you can! It's a great way to get started.

Welcome, again, and hope to see you around!! :D

Hi Ryan!

Welcome, nice to meet you :D I am Jamie. I'm looking forward to see you around here.

Hellllooo welcome to HNZ ^_^

Hi Ryan! Welcome to the site, hope to see you and your character(s) around soon! ^_^

Hey everyone! Thanks, I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing some of your characters sometime. Can't wait to see what might happen. :woot:

*pops in* Welcomes, welcomes~ :party:
I'm Tee, hope to see you around! :D

Hi Ryan, I'm Abby! :abby:

I don't want to overwhelm you with links but you asked for some advice on how to RP on HNZ so I just thought I'd pop in here and point you in some directions! As others said above, feel free to just jump in to any Open threads and start RPing. A way to find Open topics (instead of searching for them individually throughout the site) is just to type in "Open" in the Search bar located at the top of the site and click "Search Topics" (not Posts) and that'll show you all the Open threads that you can join! :)

Also you can head over to the Plot & Story Development Forum where you can browse people's requests for friends/characters for storylines and see if you have anything to contribute to their plots! Or you can post your own thread too where you can give some background info on your character! :) You can do both!

Hope that helps! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and welcome to HNZ, I hope you enjoy it. ^_^

Hi Boo,

Thanks for joining HNZ with me! I hope we can get our characters together soon to see if they'll be friends!

Yay! :party:
-Your GF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back