Hello

Ruth Windmere

Hey there. I'm Mel, and I'm kinda new at this whole role-playing thing, so if I'm doing anything wrong just say so! I live in New Zealand, and I'm fourteen. Is that too young? I feel really young. Uh, yeah. Anything else I should mention?

^_^

Hi, Mel! Welcome to our wonderful site, you can never leave will love it here!

My name is Cole and I've been kicking it around this site for a while. If you ever have any questions we have plenty of wonderful admins and members that you can PM (me being one of those helpful members). If you're ever just curious you can always start with our Site Documentation which has loads of information.

I'm sure you'll love it here. I too have a first year Slytherin so if you'd like to plot, let me know! I'll see you around the board!

:hug:

Hello Mel, welcome to the site!
You can call my Tenilee, and it's nice to meet you. I started role playing when I was younger than you are currently, and rules-wise you pass the age limit, so I don't think you're too young! ^_^
I'm from Australia, by the way, and I look forward to seeing you around. Don't be worried about your lack of experience, there are many area on the board that can help you, such as the site docs that Cole linked, that should answer any questions you have. If not, however, you can always PM me and I can try to answer your questions, or PM one of the Site staff, they are all really friendly, and will answer any of your questions as best as possible. :) They have always answered my (at times absurd) questions without hesitation, so don't be nervous, they really are friendly! xD
Once again, welcome!

Welcome to HNZ Mel! I'm Cyndi, one of the admin on the site. You'll see me lurking around, but if you do have a question I would be more than happy to assist you. :)

You should let the sorting hat know what you thought of his decision: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/10749502/1 ;)

Have fun!

Hey Mel,

Welcome to HNZ! Fourteen definitely isn't too young... I think I was thirteen, almost fourteen, when I joined the site - many many moons ago.

Anywho, I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada.
If you have any questions or concerns and can't seem to find the answer, feel free to poke me and I'd be happy to help you out, too!

Welcome to the site ^_^

Hey Mel!! :D

I'm Marga and I'm one of the Global Mod's around... xD And fourteen is definitely not too young.. xD My sister is a member here too and though she is rarely on now because of school work, she is younger than you. So if you want to ask questions, plot, crazy plot (yes, they are two different things for me), and of course, just random conversations, feel free to send me a PM!

Welcome to HNZ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back