Hello

OOC First Name
Kadi
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Okay. I'm not very good with these sorts of things but here goes. This isn't my first roleplay. In fact I still am on other RP sites as well. I guess you could say I'm a little addicted to RPG. I've come across this site a time or two over the few years I've been roleplaying but never considered joining it until now. I live in Australia so at least there will be one place where the seasons are the right way around. That might be what gave me the final push to try this place out.

Um. Not sure how much more I'm comfortable with disclosing about myself.

Hey Kadi!

It's wonderful to have you with us. It's fine, you can disclose as much or as little as you feel. None of us would ever ask you for any information you aren't already willing to tell us. We're a pretty close community, we all get along pretty well. We would be delighted to welcome you into the fold! I'm Teigan by the way, pleasure to see another Australian around, there are a couple of us, but mostly it's America, funnily enough. Feel free to check out the site at your leisure. I would direct you to PM one of the Site Staff if you have any questions. The Global Moderators are good for minor things, but if it is something serious, I would suggest PMing the Administrators. The Site Documentation can help you with any general inquiries as well. Hope to see you around the board!

~Teigan

Hello Kadi!
It's good to see you decided to join us. Your comfort will be respected, so you need not worry about disclosing anything you wish not to. Anyway, you can call me Tenilee, and I too am from Australia, NSW. And I agree with your statement of the seasons! :p
Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself around here and grow comfortable with everything. I also hope to see you around the board some time. If you would ever like to chat, or rp, I'm a pm away and have a few characters running around, so I'm sure we could work something out. ^_^
See you around!
-Tenilee

Hey there, Kadi, and welcome to HNZ!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here - and like Teigan said, feel free to contact me if there's anything you need (it doesn't have to be serious ;) ).
I hope you enjoy your time on the board and I'll see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back